EVERYBODY Please read. I apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantasm

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

A person that has posted in this thread, today sent me a PM in which the person said that they suspect it. So yes, some people do suspect this... or at least one.

I hope dorei won't accept this. I honestly think Sparrow69 should be stripped of his privileges as a moderator as he evidently is incapable of doing his job properly. However, if this whole situation at least otherwise isn't corrected, I'm definitely done posting on this forum. Something has made me really start to think that I won't be needing it at all, anymore, anyway. ^_^

I think Sparrow does a fucking brilliant job. He has extensive knowledge and experience, he can remain impartial, and he seems to have almost endless patience (as evidenced by this whole situation).

As the authority on other boards, I can tell you now, you can't please everyone.

Hopefully that "something that made you really start to think that you won't be needing it at all" is a woman.

Peace and love to you all.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
N

nix

I agree with Phantasm, I think that Sparrow does a great job. We've seen from his posts that he's a man of strong principles and beliefs, but we've also seen from his moderation that he can remain imparital and not get personal.

As for Prissy and Master C being the same person, I'd never suspected it before but I think it's a moot point, true of not. I don't think Sparrow got any kicks out of Prissy leaving, he's just doing what he has to to keep the site running smoothly and trouble-free. I think he'll agree with me that this is one of the few frequently updated and respectful forums of its kind around and to see it begin to tear itself apart would be very sad.

Anyway, I'll be sad to see you go, Death, and I too hope that something you found was the person you've been looking for.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

I wouldn't normally make someone's e-mails or PM's public but this isn't a normal situation. Let's see what Ms.sub13's and subspace's reasons are for finding all this to be reasonable treatment:

Ms.sub13 said:
I am against prissy and Master C because she has lied to me. I got a message from Master C asking if I knew what was wrong with Prissy and I questioned him about the so called break in by the strange men and prissy getting tied up. Not even an hour later I got a message from prissy restating everything I told to Master C. Master C said he wouldn't say anything an she had what I said down word for word. I am with Sparrow and I am probably the first person to complain about Prissy and I was her friend to start out with until she couldn't stop lien. Go through all her past messages and then Master C and examine them carefully because I can't see a difference between the "two" people. IF you have questions feel free to message me but I am with Sparrow on banning her because she has made it to where I want to delete my account.

subspace said:
1. Being an attention craver is a reason to be asked to leave if it is disruptive to the forum.
2. Asking her to leave is the consequence that she selected by making the choices that she did. She was given many opportunities to correct her actions and choose instead to create bigger lies thus choosing to leave the community.
3. Her signature is simply another way to get attention.
4. Her personal life is up for scrutiny when she made it an attention getting scheme to forum members.
5. Prissy constantly asked for guidance from Sparrow and other members, when given advice she simply ignored it, I can only assume she does the same with Master C.
~subspace

How anyone can find this to be just cause for banishment is entirely beyond me. I can only assume that you all are being bullies, and I was bullied when I grew up so I can tell you that that doesn't make me like you very much.

Hmm, this is going to be my 68th post. Seems like I will have to make one more before I stop posting. :p That is, of course, unless dorei does her/his best to rectify this situation. And if she/he does, I don't think the haters of Prissy will "have to" leave, anyway. I am pretty sure that she no longer would have the will to be a frequent poster, here.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Gee thanks Death for taking a personal message and making it private, luckily I don't have anything to hide in this matter. My PM was a line by line rebuttal to your PM to myself in which you asked for clarification and I in turn provided. Not sure how that makes me a bully, in fact the action of publishing my and Mrs. Subs's private pm's to you w/o our permission seems more fitting of the title of "bully".

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Being Disruptive to the forums, ANY forums, is grounds for being asked to leave. The polite procedure is as follows since some members may have an issue understanding this.

1)ask the disruptive party to stop
2)issue a warning
3)issue a stern warning
4)ask them to leave for a short period of time to re-evaluate their actions
5) ask them to not return if they still continue.

So, let me break it down for you....
1) I asked Prissy to stop, she did not
2) I issued a warning via the infraction system, letting her know that people found her actions offensive, she apologized yet continued
3) I issued another warning via the infraction system, she still persisted.
4) I instructed her to leave the forum for 2 days and to stop harassing the members, she not only continued to post, she continued to harass the members, prompting even more complaints.
5) She returned, played nice for a few days and then went right back to her old tricks, prompting new complaints of her having offended the very nature of people. Causing only one final recourse. to remove the disruptive influence.

Since I now see that while this thread is active, we as a community will never move beyond this incident, and therefore This thread is now closed. If any members choose to carry this argument to other threads, you will be warned via the steps above. Take this as your polite request to stop, so we can all move forward.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.