EVERYBODY Please read. I apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.

subspace

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Actually Death that is not what i said, nor will I debate this any further. You want to hold your beliefs from one side of the story, then so be it. Unless the complaining parties tell me that it is ok to tell you who they are, i will not violate their request to remain anonymous. I have no problem being impartial, and that is why I have the position I do. In my own defense, if it was personal, and a power trip, why would I still speak to her? I want prissy to be the best Prissy she can be. I enjoyed talking to her and I will in some part miss her.

Do i believe she is sorry? No. I've heard that from her to many times before. Do I think she'll still post here, probably. No doubt shes already considered making ANOTHER account and posing as yet ANOTHER persona in the hopes of deviously attracting the pity and attention she is addicted to.

As for the latest issue to arise, for those of you out of the loop. While Prissy was asked to stop harassing the members here who were complaining, and to stop posting for 2 days, she was so in need of attention she faked an assault, spinning a tale of woe to those who would listen, even going as far to stage the event to dupe her master into believing she was unsafe. It was only when people started to poke holes in her story, one of which was her master, that she confessed to LIEING to all of us. It was then I asked her to leave, as other members were threatening to do so if "the prissy situation" was not dealt with as they put it.

If you want to hate me, go ahead. This is a VERY thankless job, and I am here to help all who have asked, INCLUDING PRISSY and MASTER C. They asked my advice, they asked for my honesty, and they have both asked time and time again how to handle this and other situations. The fact is i do this because I enjoy sharing the knowledge i have with others. I don't get paid and i'm on here for about 10 hours a day. Even if payment was offered I'd refuse, as that would make it feel like a job, and less like a lifestyle. You can't please everyone all the time, and if you don't agree with a decision I've made after consulting with others INCLUDING HER MASTER who has himself apologized for her actions, then I guess your one of the ones who won't be pleased in this situation. I'll continue to do this job as long as people want me to, and so far, you sir are the only one displeased with the outcome here. In PRISSY's last conversation with me, even SHE was ok with it. Saddened by it yes, but she accepts it. Just because I'm not her master doesn't mean I don't have rules to enforce, and when it effects this board, that is exactly what I'll do. You can't go into a club as a sub, waving a gun around and then when the bouncer throws you outside to the cops, tell them that you don't have to listen to them because they arent your master. i'm sorry it doesn't work that way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Phantasm

I support Sparrow and the course of action taken, based on what little I DO know.

I will also state that Prissy's attention whoring, and some actions of hers when I first arrived lead me to post less than I would have liked. I have nothing against her, and wish her all the best. But if her behaviour has been unacceptable (which it has, even I have seen it), then there needs to be consequences for her actions, or she'll never learn how to be better.

All of you bleeding-heart, "poor Prissy, how could this happen to her?" fools are just continuing the attention-whore cycle, and in fact, making the situation worse and impeding her "recovery" (for lack of a better word).

Shut up and get over it. Jeez.

Fileboom Premium Account

N

nix

I hadn't noticed any particular attention whoring, so if someone could provide an example for me that would be great. I can't find the thread in question, which is frustrating.

I do think that lying about something such as being assaulted, no matter who to, is awful and I fully believe that Sparrow made all the right decisions. I think people blew his words out of proportion in his above post, and Death and Fireman3 seem to have villified him a bit.

I've seen forums divided and abandoned due to internal struggles arising from things such as this and I don't want that to happen here. So while it's okay to have a viewpoint and defend it with evidence, I think we should try and put a cap on inflammatory comments of any kind...

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

I'll continue to do this job as long as people want me to, and so far, you sir are the only one displeased with the outcome here.

Really? Because with me counted in, I can count four who are against this or doubtful about it and then I, with you included, count four that are for it.

In PRISSY's last conversation with me, even SHE was ok with it. Saddened by it yes, but she accepts it.

Hmm, well, that isn't how it sounded when she talked with me. Maybe she acts a specific way to you because there perhaps might be an oppressive tone to your character? Just a thought. I can post what she's written to me, here, if you want; I'd just have to ask her if that is okay with her, first. Then again, you're not going to discuss this further, so I guess it'd be no use... or is it?

As for the latest issue to arise, for those of you out of the loop. While Prissy was asked to stop harassing the members here who were complaining, and to stop posting for 2 days, she was so in need of attention she faked an assault, spinning a tale of woe to those who would listen, even going as far to stage the event to dupe her master into believing she was unsafe. It was only when people started to poke holes in her story, one of which was her master, that she confessed to LIEING to all of us. It was then I asked her to leave, as other members were threatening to do so if "the prissy situation" was not dealt with as they put it.

Yes, that whole thing really was a bad move on her side, but punishments or lecturing should be issued by her Master. A moderator's job isn't to use their privileges to handle a situation outside of the forum. Yes, it spread to the forum, as well, but a lie about a thing like that which primarily is an issue between the couple must not be dealt with through moderation on a forum.

Just because I'm not her master doesn't mean I don't have rules to enforce, and when it effects this board, that is exactly what I'll do. You can't go into a club as a sub, waving a gun around and then when the bouncer throws you outside to the cops, tell them that you don't have to listen to them because they arent your master. i'm sorry it doesn't work that way.

Hmm, that is one hell of a parallel and a bit funny, actually.

...And I'm not saying I hate you. I'm heavily criticizing you. There's a difference.

I've seen forums divided and abandoned due to internal struggles arising from things such as this and I don't want that to happen here. So while it's okay to have a viewpoint and defend it with evidence, I think we should try and put a cap on inflammatory comments of any kind...

Hmm, yeah, I'm already considering abandoning this place, myself... or at least stop posting and just bump my contact thread at times, if needed. Moderators that abuse their privileges really tick me off.

Fileboom Premium Account

Master C

Do i believe she is sorry? No. I've heard that from her to many times before. Do I think she'll still post here, probably. No doubt shes already considered making ANOTHER account and posing as yet ANOTHER persona in the hopes of deviously attracting the pity and attention she is addicted to.

I was viewing all the changes to this thread this morning, and I seriously cannot believe you think she would be that underhanded. She knows you can track any account's IP address, meaning that if she did make another account, you would spot it right away.

I know a lot of you don't believe Prissy, and know some of you feel that I am Prissy. Even though I have said this before I will say it once again. We are not the same person. I admit we share some of the same values, but I think part of that comes from being her teacher for the most part, even from before this lifestyle was something we decided to try.

But I know for a fact that an Aethiest, such as her, would never say something like this: Lord, please help us through this. I on the other hand, would, and just did. Although I am not religious by being baptized, I do believe of a greater power. I just don't agree every single thing said in any religion. I could probably create my own and get followers if I chose. That is besides the point.

I don't hold anything against everyone here, whether they believe me or not, nor do I think the world is going to end because of one little thing. I have been punishing Prissy a bit more than I used to, and she has been, and still is getting punished for her big lie. I won't go into details of it. If you want to know, drop me a pm. But I am not expecting anyone to do so. To me it doesn't matter.

Good luck in your future endeavors. Master C Signing out.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

I didn't. Until I saw this post denying something I had no suspicion of.

A person that has posted in this thread, today sent me a PM in which the person said that they suspect it. So yes, some people do suspect this... or at least one.

I hope dorei won't accept this. I honestly think Sparrow69 should be stripped of his privileges as a moderator as he evidently is incapable of doing his job properly. However, if this whole situation at least otherwise isn't corrected, I'm definitely done posting on this forum. Something has made me really start to think that I won't be needing it at all, anymore, anyway. ^_^

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.