hello everyone, please read.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's difficult for me to know where to stand on this issue.

I personally believe that everyone deserves a second chance, but the problem is that if Prissy really has changed, and wishes to prove this to us, then she is really going to have her work cut out for her to do so. It would be all well and good to say let her back and see how things are after she's been back for, say, 3 months, or 6 months. But this won't necessarily prove anything. The simple, and sad, fact is that only Prissy will ever know the definite truth as to whether or not she has changed for the better.

I do have to say, however, that some of her input on this forum in the past has been interesting input, and when she left, I could 'feel' her absence quite keenly. I believe that she has the potential to become a valuable member here, but the only way she will ever be able to do that is if she manages to prove herself worthy of this title, and gain everyone's complete trust, which, as I said, will be a very difficult task for her.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

EZRA

Hello Prissy.

I don't think anyone will stop you from coming back to the forum.
I don't think you can expect to be forgiven by every one.
I was not harmed by you ,so I have nothing to forgive.

But if you truly want to rejoin this forum, I think your going to have to be patient and willing to prove you have changed.
I want you to ask yourself "what do I want from this forum?"
The answer will determine what you do next.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

...if you truly want to rejoin this forum, I think your going to have to be patient and willing to prove you have changed.

I fit into a lot of categories here. I was not a member when the problems occured.
However, I have read all the old posts and spoken with several members who were directly affected by the drama. I also recognise that it was very disruptive to the forum in general. Further, Prissy was not alone. another member here was guilty of stirring the pot and magnifying the frustration and agitation level.

Still, my primary thought is that I found SMPlace during a google search; the key words turned up in a post by Prissy, so my very first experience with SMPlace was reading a 'Prissy Post'. It, and the responces it engendered, were interesting so I stayed around and looked through the forum long enough to decide to become a member. I agree with O' Lil Puppy that Prissy, before she became disruptive, definately added something to the forum. I was actually slightly dissappointed, very early on, to find that Prissy was no longer an active member.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and think that the regulars are a fine group of people who respect each other and behave themselves surprisingly well compared to most forums in my experience.

Because of that, I'd suggest, as befits a submissive who's made a serious mistake, the she be subject to an open-ended 'probation' where she is expected to adhere closely to the absolute letter of the rules and covenants of the forum and the same progressive discipline everyone else is. With one exception: A second banishment would result in complete and utter deletion of all mention of her from that time forward. Not even a memory left.

And NO third chances.

Fileboom Premium Account

Well, it has been a while since I posted but I am finally finding more time in my schedule to come back and contribute more than just the one sentence here or there. I remember when I joined this forum, it was the only forum I had ever been to that was about BDSM, I had just broken up with my last vanilla boyfriend and started my very long and complicated journey into BDSM. I looked to this forum first to help guide me and did a tremendous amount of reading before I had the nerve to join and start posting. I was very close to going somewhere else until I learned that Prissy had been banned. She never did anything to me personally but I didn't want to listen to her whining and drama.

I joined and have enjoyed my stay ever since. When I logged on today for the first time in a about 2 months, the very first thread I saw was hers and I have to say I am tempted to find a different forum. I am in no way trying to stir the pot and say it's me or her. But I think you will find that while second chances are earned, there are many times when there is no second chance to give. Would you continue a relationship with somebody who lied to you? Played off of your sympathy? Of course not.

For me, this aspect of my life, even the friendships within it, requires absolute, 100% trust. I wouldn't play with somebody that ignores my safeword, I wouldn't enter into a relationship after finding out they lied; this is similar for me, she lost my trust before even gaining it, she can never fix that infraction. If she had lied about her experience level or something silly, that's different. But she intentionally prayed on the sympathy of the kind and understanding people here. Think about that.

I vote no, find another forum to create drama.

Fileboom Premium Account