Have any of you dom(me)s out there...

Amuk

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It's an even bigger shame when it just has to do with something that could have been easily avoided. Too bad I didn't know in advance about it because I could have prevented it had she told me. What it was though, I'm not going to say, but it's not that big of a deal. Except for the fact that it means we're not together anymore.

Either way, life goes on. I'll find a new sub...some day. Have no clue about any of the people around me. Nonetheless where I could go to meet another.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Amuk

Sashalust

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't see a sub being really submissive and yet not obeying....I agree with subspace on how it is confusing since the two contradict one another. You are a sub you are submissive, which is why you are a sub in the first place. If you fight back or disobey then I'm not sure what you are other then perhaps someone who was kidnapped against their will and forced into complacence, though even then over time that person would become submissive as they begin to identify with their captors.

But hypothetically if I had a sub who was not submissive and continued to fight against me I would simply end it and move on. I don't have time to deal with insolent adults, I have enough time dealing with stubborn misbehaving children then to waste my time dealing with an adult who is suppose to already know their place in this relationship. I would probably take great pleasure in removing them from my home should they have left everything of their own to come and live with me. Send them out on an errand then while they were gone remove all evidence of them ever having lived there. All of their stuff would be piled up at the curb awaiting trash pick up and I would even go so far as to have the locks changed. When they got back they would see their stuff on the curb be in a panic and then come rushing to the door and when their key would not work they would of course bang frantically on the door. I would answer it and act like I had never before seen them and then asked them to get off my property before I called the cops. So now where they would of had a comfortable life with no worries as I would have insured they had everything, now they are homeless without a job or a car and no family because they would of had to given them up to be with me.

I'm sure from then on in life they would learn their place and hopefully would know better for their next Master/Mistress.

I'm kind to my subs because they know their place and respect me, the moment they start to forget this they are no longer worth my time and so I no longer want them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account