first time out

bittersweetsub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This Saturday im going to my first fetish party ...im feeling very nervous and im not really sure what to expect ..i'v been reading some beginner guides to bdsm even tho i have done somethings in the past i have finally come to terms with myself that its more than just a one time experimental time in my life.

Its something i want to make part of my life. Im afraid of chickening out thew last minute cause im going by myself and i dont do many thing by myself so i feel like im over thinking things and it's putting more pressure on me i like to socialize but im afraid to say the wrong thing, and i feel like im going to stand alone the hole night.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Just observe the basics of dungeon parties--don't interrupt a scene, don't initiate play with someone without asking permission, and don't touch other people's stuff without permission. If you're nervous, perhaps ask one of the people running it to introduce you to a few appropriate people (if you're a sub, doms with a good reputation, if you're a dom, a sub who's free to play). Be honest about being new--everyone starts somewhere--and ask the person you're playing with to go over any rules that might not be obvious.

Fileboom Premium Account

Lucdante55

good luck with your first adventure

This Saturday im going to my first fetish party ...im feeling very nervous and im not really sure what to expect ..i'v been reading some beginner guides to bdsm even tho i have done somethings in the past i have finally come to terms with myself that its more than just a one time experimental time in my life.

Its something i want to make part of my life. Im afraid of chickening out thew last minute cause im going by myself and i dont do many thing by myself so i feel like im over thinking things and it's putting more pressure on me i like to socialize but im afraid to say the wrong thing, and i feel like im going to stand alone the hole night.

think of it as learning to fly freestyle. you have a desire to be 'authentic' and explore the subtle depths of your sexuality. my partner and I are embarking on a similar pathway, exciting isn't it.

Fileboom Premium Account