First Orgasm

how old were you when you had your first orgasm?

• under 12

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • 12-14

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • 15-16

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • 17-18

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 19-20

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • more than 20

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

lookingtolearn

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I was really young, I believe I was like 7 or 8, me and a female friend of mine, we were out in the woods, and I had to pee, so I pulled down my pants and peed on a tree. She was curious and showed me that her privates were different. We both took off our clothes, and explored, we both had orgasms, we kept on exploring, after that, trying, things we heard and the like. We tried a lot of things, but now I'm in a weird place, because the feelings were awesome, but it's weird thinking about it, because it was with a girl (my age) but still she was 7, so now it's weird, thinking about how pleasurable it felt.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

SubAnna

I was about 13 I think. It was shortly after that when I started to think about doing all sorts of “evil†things to my gagged (sometimes), bound (most of the time) and helpless (always) beauties. I remember them being really vivid as well (I wish I was there now lol)…I could probably remember some of them and write them into a story. ;) :D

Im assuming the beauties were imaginary? :) Or you actually had sex when you were 13?
(surprised face).. I think at that time I might still have been playing with barbies.. Okay, or maybe not, but close :p Anyways, gagged, bound, helpless. Does sound like BDSM :p

Just realized something sad though - I don't even remember my first orgasm.. Strange.

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

haha, I wish my boyfriend lasted even 1/4 of how much you did/do. Although I do think that the movies exaggerate, so, go figure.
Guys generally seem to last alot longer after cumming that first time though, so I have no idea :)

I know it's a long time since this was posted.. But I simply had to comment: Be careful what you wish for.. ;) My ex-bf would last for exceedingly long. I thought I must be incredibly bad in bed, so I tried EVERYTHING (literally!).. Turned out I wasn't the issue. At one point it was like having sex with sandpaper (yes, we did try foreplay and middle play and other play..:()

This was just painful a lot of the time, despite genuine efforts :(
Additionally it didn't help that I found/find it a little hard to get turned on properly, if there is not some component of "rough" or dominance involved (I found this to be pretty fucked up/strange until I found out about BDSM.. still do sometimes :confused:).

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

To an extent. Lol. They were real women (a girl group called Girls Aloud). I had no interest in their music, at all, but I had a lot of interest in there bodies. Lol. I was the typical teenager (still am), I think about women a lot…it’s just what I do with them that’s different. ;) :D

I know Girls Aloud. I don't blame you, they are awesome good looking :) They might get a restraining order on you if they ever read this though, lol :)
Yes, I thought 13 was just a little bit early maybe. I think most ppl. are more like 16 :) That might just be me thinking that though :)

Fileboom Premium Account

SubAnna

SubAnna

But to get back on topic :) My first orgasm I think I would have been like 14 or something.. This was alone ofc.. First one during sex, I remember actually. Because that was harder I think. Sad though, I have gf.'s that have had sex 2-3 years time at least and never had an orgasm during sex.. They fake it, their bf.'s think they are superstars.. So sad.

Fileboom Premium Account