I just had to tease my husband today

sluttysub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My husband has me making him a few rock CDs so that he can keep them in his truck. He gave me a list of specific ones he wanted and then told me to add whatever else he might like. The lyrics from the first one on the list dealt with tying a girl up. I had to laugh, because that is one thing he is pretty adamant about not experimenting with. (Actually, quite a few of them dealt with dominating a partner) Anyway, as I was making his cds, he came in to see how it was coming along. I asked him if he remembered the lyrics to that first song, and he said of course he did, it was one of his favorites. I just had to ask "so music about tying up women is hot, but the thought of tying me up isn't?" Of course, this was said with a smile and a wink. At first he looked at me like I was crazy, then he smiled and left the room shaking his head! No wonder I get so confused, lol! Maybe I'll get lucky and he'll decide to break out the rope ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sluttysub

It was Prison Sex by Tool. “Got your hands bound, your head down, your eyes closed. You look so precious now.â€

A good one for you would be Blood Sex and Booze by Greenday. “Waiting in a room, all dressed up and bound and gagged, to a chair. I'm in distress, oh mistress I confess so do it one more time these handcuffs are too tight you know I will obeyâ€

Actually, I find there is quite a bit of bdsm undertones in music. (although some are right out there)

Metallica - Master of Puppets - "Come crawling faster, obey your master"
Nickelback - Figured You Out - “I like your pants around your feet, I like the dirt that's on your knees, and I like the way you still say please, while you're looking up at meâ€
Green day - Dominated Love Slave, - “I want to be your dominated love slave, I want to be the one that takes the pain, You can spank me when I do not behave"
Puddle of Mud - Control - “I'd like to teach you all the rules, I'd get to see them set in stone, I like it when you chain me to the bedâ€
Alice Cooper - Poison - “I want to hurt you just you hear you scream my nameâ€U2 - Mysterious Ways - “to touch is to heal, to hurt is to steal - if you wanna kiss the sky better learn how to kneelâ€
Jethro Tull - Rare and Precious Chain - “It's a rare and precious chain. Around your neck I place it, place it once again. Drawn finger tight, feel love's bite coming back to you.â€

Or you could go to pop and find some interesting things...

Adam Lambert - For Your Entertainment - “Baby I’m in control, take the pain, take the pleasure, I’m the master of both, close your eyes, not your mind, let me into your soul"
Justin Timberlake - Sexy Back - “Dirty babe, you see these shackle baby I’m your slave. I’ll let you whip me if I misbehaveâ€
Britney Spears - Bad Girl - “Come and punish me, you can tie me up boy. Do as you please, make me like I’m a toyâ€
or, I'm a Slave for You - the name says it all. ;)

Or, for a sub's sentimental moments…
Josh Groban - My Confession - “I'm on my knees confessing, that I feel myself surrender each time I see your face.â€
Celine Dione - I Surrender - “Right here, right now, I give my life to live again, I’ll break free, take me, My everything I surrender all to youâ€

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

Sadly Prison sex is about child sexual abuse, otherwise I'd be with you on the sexy part. I love Tool though. Shall I ever meet Maynard it is agreed that Master would not be mad if I had my way with him. haha. Too bad I'll never meet him.

A good song to add to the list: Puscifer - Revelation 22:20.
It's one of Maynard's other bands. They're pretty good. My signature is from that song. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

SubAnna

Darktruth

I stumbled across this thread, and realized that some of these songs might actually make for quite good running songs.. I run a lot, but mostly I run out of good running music ;) Thanks!

I hate jogging but when I do go for a jog I always have “Metallica – Of wolf and Man†on first because I jog at the same tempo as the song (which is bellow). After that I normally get bored of jogging and run faster and faster. Lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guTTGJ_PK2Q

Apart from Master of Puppets I can’t think of any BDSM style songs I listen to that are SSC (safe, sane and consensual). I’ve got a lot about everything else (I listen to a lot of Thrash Metal) but nothing that relates to BDSM. I’ll do some thinking and get back to you all with something. :D

“Come crawling faster, obey your master†always puts a smile on my face, every single time without fail. :D

The best I've got so far...Slayer - Sex. Murder. Art:

Shackled, My Princess, Dangling in distress
Here, To discipline, My sole purpose never ends
Bleeding, On Your knees, My satisfaction is what I need
The urge, To take my fist and violate every orifice

You're nothing
An object of animation
A subjective mannequin
Beaten into submission
Raping again and again

Fileboom Premium Account