First Orgasm

how old were you when you had your first orgasm?

• under 12

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • 12-14

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • 15-16

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • 17-18

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 19-20

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • more than 20

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I know there are similar question on the forum...
But im truly curious when you had your first orgasm, and what indicated it, if you care to share.
I had my first one exactly two years ago, on the very same day - 18th of march. i was already 20.. A bit latze isnt it? :p took me some time ti realise that masturbation is only any good if one has a fantasie too. For some reason the guides i red all forgot to mention that...
And the idea that got me off? I have been reading some fanfiction, (Harry Potter) and there was a rape scene, not badly written. By now i have found more extrem ones which i like better, but than it counted as something truly special and exciting for me...
I can look the link up if anyone is interested, though its really a vanilla thing to what one can read around heare.
Your turn:p

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

rikkiann

i was 12 when i had my first orgasm. iwas drying myself with a rough towel after a shower and i guess i was rubbing the right spot and i had an orgasm. I didnt know what happened i screamed and my sister came running in. i tried to explain i though i had some kind of attack. I was almost crying and she was laughing. i was getting so mad then she explained what happened. They are much better now although istill scream when my orgasm hits

Fileboom Premium Account

Blondesin

When i was about 10 my extremely religious grandmother gave me my first set of 4 smut novels. I learned a lot at that age from those books. She still doesnt realize what the content of those books was. To this day when my grandmothers going on about how young girls know too much or the worlds going to hell the sadist in me secretly relishes and enjoys the fact that shes the one that gave them to me. So at 10 i was masturbating and having orgasms. Thanks grandma

Fileboom Premium Account

HHHmmmmm my first orgasm...(this is the wife btw)..I really cant remember when I had my first masterbation orgasm...:confused: sad isnt it. But I had never had an orgasm during sex until 2007 when I was 19 and I lost my virginity when I was 15..VERY sad! lol But it was the first time my boyfriend (now husband) had sex..it wasnt supposed to happen but hey we couldnt resist each other ;). But what got me so excited before we even had sex was how forceful he was with me..I have never experienced something like that before and amazingly I loved it, so of course I was very arroused. And we had agreed before that we were going to wait to have sex..so when he started taking off my clothes I was getting very moist..and by the time he got down to my panties I think I just about came. Then he laid his naked body against mine and thats where I started to breath very hard..all of a sudden I felt the tip of his dick just outside my pussy and I told him "I thought we were going to wait" and he "sshhed" me and just put it in. He started off very slow and it sent chills all throughout my body, then the harder and deeper he went I just felt more and more pleasure building up and I thought I was going to go crazy on him. There was one point during us having sex that I realized that I had an orgasm I felt like I was very light and could not move..I have never had a sensation like that before..not even during masterbation..I knew I then that I had a great lover for life..I was falling in love with him and loving his juicy ass cock the more and more he pounded me with it, he even makes me wet when he touches or licks my nipples! I was amazed by that! Cause my first and my ex couldnt even get that right! Basically what I feel when I have an orgasm with my master/husband/sex slave is a natural high..my body feels so light and heavy all at the same time, he makes me convulse, my legs shake and want him even more than I do already. I know that was kind of a long answer but I thought I'd share. :D

Fileboom Premium Account