Best Orgasm

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

After rereading the ‘First Orgasm’ thread today it got me wondering how old members were when they experienced their best orgasm and what facilitated it.

For me I have recently discovered a whole new level of interest in sex. I had always heard that women reach their sexual peek about the same time men are finding their favorite recliner and when I turned 35 it was like a light switch was turned on and I couldn’t get enough. I know the difference is mainly a hormone thing and I absolutely dread a shift so I am planning on enjoying it while I can.:D It’s also odd that positions I never had interest in or used to be painful are suddenly my favorite.
So anyone else notice a difference with age?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Well, I don't want to go into too much detail, but the fact is that orgasms are relatively new to me, and I have issues with masturbation that I can't understand :confused:

My master and I had been watching Pulp Fiction (seeing the 2 guys tied and ball gagged in the basement of that shop always makes me horny) and when he started stroking my pussy and anus in bed later on, I asked if I could be tied up and ball gagged too ;) I got my wish, and he began teasing me then, focusing on either my pussy or my arse at any one time, but never both at the same time, ignoring my silent pleading for both :mad: :D

But this just made me even hornier, and I could feel everything building up really quickly; he was calling me awful names, making me feel humiliated, and kept sticking a finger out for me to back my arsehole onto.

When I came, it felt really good, but then I found my body begging for more. This was odd, as usually I can only endure one orgasm. But I kept on having more, and straining for more; only about 4 or 5, but this was an awful lot to me, and I really loved it. I don't know how else to describe it really :)

Fileboom Premium Account

kittengrey

Try hitting 15 orgasms. Master plays with me for quite a while, fingering my ass as he fucks my roughly with my vibrator, keeping me going and commanding me to cum over and over, making me scream with pleasure. Unfortunately, I can hit orgasm very quickly if done right (masturbating only took me about 2 mins, then I was done, but I'm not allowed to masturbate anymore so that no longer matters)

Fileboom Premium Account

Dom-me

I can answer the two threads spoken of in one woohoo!

My first, and best, orgasm was when i was in my midteens, prob about 15. I guess to fully understand it, I grew up in a strict Christian home and lead a very sheltered life. In my rebellious teens i started hanging with a group of Goths. One girl set her sights on me... it was she who 'knew what wanted' and she quickly set to, tying me up, gagging me and introducing me to the wonderful sub world. For the next few months I was hers and i loved every moment of it - each orgasm only getting better, as she opened my eyes to new ways of pleasure and submission each time.

I have never felt anything so much since having only been subject to vanilla sex... but now im back... so i was lucky, first orgasm, best orgasm (so far), and introduced to Sub.

Fileboom Premium Account