First Orgasm

how old were you when you had your first orgasm?

• under 12

Votes: 38 44.7%
  • 12-14

Votes: 25 29.4%
  • 15-16

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • 17-18

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • 19-20

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • more than 20

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

Sub4Life

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

My current Mast gave me my first orgasm... He was my first sexual relationship. I have had other boyfriends, but he is my first Master, and the person I gave myself to for the first time :D

I was 19, about 6 months into our relationship, he fingered me while watching the lion king at home...no joke. I can't watch that movie now.

And yes, I watch Disney movies, nothing can beat disney movies, so no one say nothing! lol jk

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

YoungOne

My first orgasm was when I had about thirteen years old, I always liked to see nude women or drawings of, since I was eleven, it somehow made me feel good. After almost two years feeling like this, I've decided to increase that feeling by touching myself, and in the end I masturbated and came. When the liquid came out I got scared, I really didn't know my peak at that time, but I've got used to it now. =)

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

I haven't had much success at having an orgasm during sex, but I'll chalk it up to, lack of experience :)

Its weird that something like the 3rd and 4th time I ever had sex I came from strait sex with no external stimulation but never again since - dont tell anyone but that would be close to 15 years. :eek:
I remember seeing something on HBO, I cant remember the name of the show but it was a series of documentaries on various aspects related to sex, they interviewed a group of very famous pron stars and they discussed how none of them have been able to cum from plain intercourse without clitoral stimulation - it was so nice to realize that this is totally normal. However - I think that in the right position for a long enough time I could do it but it would take a long time and most men cant last that long. Even if they can keep from cumming their legs will give out at some point! :D
Welcome to the forum!

Fileboom Premium Account

cookie

Thank you :), glad to be here!
I'm glad to hear that other people are the same as me. All my friends orgasm like it's nobody's business and I thought that maybe there was something wrong with me for a bit there. It also might be because I used to touch myself. Alot. Which is why i stopped for a while, scared that maybe i broke something, lol.
Damn, 15 years :eek:? I've come to believe that maybe i don't need an orgasm, and sex itself is enough. Of course, it would be nice just to get a feel for what it's like, just once =)

Fileboom Premium Account

YoungOne

(...) I've come to believe that maybe i don't need an orgasm, and sex itself is enough. (...)

Don't be like that, I'm sure you will have your orgasms with time, I think you just need some more opportunities, so don't give up.

Also, I've heard lots of times of people (specially girls) who have trouble orgasming, so don't worry, you are not strange it's kind of normal, and if they succeeded, you can succeed too. =)

Fileboom Premium Account