Dominant male seeking slave for a 24/7 Master/slave relationship under true love

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

decoyicus

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Death after reading your thread I must say I find you to be truly fascinating. I disagree with many of the things you have said, and personally think that waiting for the perfect person is futile as I believe that perfect people do not exist. I have traveled most of the western world and have not found a person I truly find to be perfect. I think suicide is an easy way out and only acceptable when there is truly 100% absolutely no hope that things will ever get better. however with all that said I admire your dedication and find you to be truly fascinating.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

Thank you for your kind words. However, by now, I actually already have lost hope on it.... more or less, anyway. I'm just bumping this thread to be on the safe side, now. I keep trying to mentally prepare to just die alone, now, as I have nothing to be happy about in life, as my life is at this point. Yes, it may seem to be a somewhat inappropriate thing to mention in a personal, but at least I'm being honest, and, after all, if I ever *would* find the girl for me, honesty would be one of the paramounts for the relationship to never end.

I'm getting a new wide-angle lens, soon, to feed my hobby that is photography, though... maybe being able to take the new types of photos, that it will allow, will cheer me up a little bit.

Fileboom Premium Account

This is a couple lines from an advice column I wrote some time back. It kinda fits here I think if you see it correctly.

"Don't get married. Or rather, get married but understand that you have a better chance at hitting the lottery then finding one person that can truly understand you. And to settle all safe bets don't get married until your 80."

Good luck to you.

Fileboom Premium Account