Dominant male seeking slave for a 24/7 Master/slave relationship under true love

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ah... that's pretty lucky...

Yeah, I'm not giving up. It's difficult to find someone compatible, when you are very out of the norm, and sometimes, compatible just isn't enough, either... but I have no reason to give up, and I won't. Being alone is difficult, but as long as you don't let the loneliness consume you, it's not unbearable, and I know I will find her, sooner or later. It's the reason why I even exist in this life, in the first place.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Instead of just bumping this thread, I'd like to quote something I talked about in another thread on this forum, to further clarify my view on these things. Below is first the post of another member, here, followed by my reply to it, in that other thread:

Death, what I mean is that slavery is a legal status defined by being lacking the power to determine what happen to one. This status is illegal everywhere in the world today. Thus, while a dom/sub couple can seriously work at being master and slave, at its heart, this is play, not reality. No matter how seriously the two work at making their relationship one of total TPE, legally the slave always retains the right to withdraw consent, leave the master's service, or modify the terms of submission. The thing that distinguishes BDSM from abuse is the element of the sub's consent, which means that all power exchange has some element of play and fiction to it.

While I see what you are saying, I still entirely disagree that one can't be a true Master and true slave.

I'm not seeking to abuse the girl I hope to find in this life, despite that I indeed see whoever she is as my true slave... what I desire is to lovingly "abuse" her, put her in place, whenever needed, humiliate her under love and just generally take care of her, as the little girl she is... all in her wishes, yes, which would make many people argue that it'd just be a "play", as true enslavement always is something dark and bad, but my view on what enslavement can be differs from that of most; what I am seeking is purely beautiful, yet entirely real. Whoever she is, she is my slave in the sense that our souls have been fated since eternity to be together, as one, with me as the dominant, she as the submissive; me as the Master, she as the slave. Since it is fated under true love, it therefore can never end; not when I find her, and not in the eternity, in "death", afterwards. Since it is fated, our roles and our future, together, already have been set, so therefore I truly am her Master, and she truly is my slave, as this already was spelled out since the dawn of our souls; the final fate of our souls... our souls are just waiting to cross paths.

I know I may sound insane to some but whatever, I couldn't believe in anything more strongly than I believe in this. There is nothing wrong with her status as a slave to me, and her truly being below me... it's just purely romantic. And as for her being below me... it hardly makes her of less value than I am... rather of more value to me, as I, likewise, will be of more value to her. We just complete each other as the different beings that we are.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account