Dominant male seeking slave for a 24/7 Master/slave relationship under true love

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Randomguy86

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Death...

What are you doing looking for your 'perfect slave' on here?

What a waste of time. Get out and find her. Go to places of your interest and seek her.

We've only got one life to do what we want. There is nothing after death, just black, unconsciousness, zero, calm, nothing.

Don't waste your life looking on the internet. I think I remember you saying you are 30? Well sorry to say but before you know it, you will be old and we don't get a second chance at life. Death is final and permanent.

It's a pity I'm a male which you would not consider? I have a lot of the same interests as you.

I believe I am as sick and twisted as you are. I have a disgusting and perverted view on life and on people.

Beside the whole life after death thing I think we would get along well.
I've seen you posts around the forum but I must say that this thread would have to be by far the best way to paint a picture of you.

Good Luck

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

I have attempted to look elsewhere for her, and I still do, but for a person with my view on things, it's not easy to find the right person. I have not even been allowed to say what I am saying here, on some other places. As for finding her through "regular" means.... that is not possible for me. It would be if I wouldn't have these outlandish desires, but with them, doing so is highly unlikely, and is only likely to lead to problems for me. You can't talk openly about romantic suicide pacts, at most places... maybe in Japan and South Korea, for example, but I do not have the money to attempt to find her, there. I did, but unfortunately my shares have completely crashed, and I have lost most of my savings, the past nine months. Too bad. :| So yep, the Internet is the place for me to try and find her. And yes, I am thirty, by now, but at least I do not look my age, so I still have the time... even if I could never imagine turning forty. Maybe if someone invents a way to halt the aging process. -_- Until that hypothetical event, I'd better keep having my tea... and just leave this life early, if required. And I know that you do not merely have one life. Not only would that break all kinds of logic, including scientific, but there also is evidence for it. I have no fear for death, as a result... instead, I have managed to see that it even can be deeply romantic. It frequently puzzles me how so few share this view with me.... I have a really hard time understanding it.

....Then again, I never did have a fear for death. Already as a child, I was thinking about what my next life would be like. Although I suppose I did see that logic, then, already...

Yes, I am sorry to say that I would not consider a male... I have never had any romantic nor sexual interest in the same gender. I want to say that the views of mine that you are speaking of, that you mean that you share with me, are not perverted, though... it is perverted in the views of many, but why care what they think of it?

Fileboom Premium Account

Randomguy86

Death

When I think about it more I realise why you can't find this person through 'normal' ways. People would just not accept it because you are different to the masses which would make it extremely hard to say pick up a girl in a club or bar. Even at a bdsm club I would imagine there still wouldn't be too many people sharing your beliefs.

I do hope you find her soon.

Didn't mean that the way of thinking is disgusting and perverted. Just my attempt at some humour... Thats what a lot of other people would think though but I don't. Who is to say what is right or wrong anyway? Someones wrong might be another person's right and vice versa.

Oh and one more thing, I'm going to challenge you to present hard facts and proof that there is life after death because I bloody well know that there is no proof to disprove it.

Oh and I can understand your passion and obession with death as it is pretty much a recurring thought for me as well. All that shit about live your life was me just in denial. Life fucking sucks and the quicker we escape it, the better...

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

I guess this'll be my way of bumping my thread, this time. :)

In regards to logic, I ask: How can you even live at this current point in time, if you have only ever existed at this time? I ask this because compared to the infinite, comparative timepoints in the infinite amount of multiverses and dimensions, this current time you experience is so minimally brief that if you neither existed before nor after this point, the logic of you existing at this current point in time is so unlikely that it isn't even possible. The likelihood of it is infinitely unlikely. And even if you do not believe in multiverses or dimensions (which most scientists would disagree with), the likelihood is still basically non-existent, to put it lightly. Unless you maybe would not believe that any of the stars we can see have life around them, nor in any of all the galaxies.

Furthermore, humans, as an example, have a consciousness. Since the human body is a biological machine, it logically should lack a consciousness, from a purely scientific point of view, because how did it get there? At what time in evolution did the consciousness suddenly start appearing, and from where did it come? And how would a dead human body suddenly lack a consciousness, without it existing elsewhere, meanwhile? The consciousness obviously is some sort of energy, so when the body dies, in which that energy resides, where does that energy go? Or until the body is revived, for that matter. It cannot just disappear; from the physical point of view, energy can never disappear - only change forms. The consciousness is, however, a form of energy that cannot even be explained, scientifically, with today's science.

Then there also are the near-death experiences, or even the *actual* death experiences. For example, there is a well-documented case of a woman who knew very particular details of what had been going on, during an operation, where she indeed was dead - she had been put in a particular state, for the operation to be possible to be performed, and her brainwaves were at zero, during the whole operation. She couldn't have just hallucinated as she was dead, in the scientific sense, during that time. Of course, she wasn't dead - her soul was just waiting to take over the body, again. I can't give you a source on it, as it was a long time ago, but there are other examples, anyway.

I could go on about it, like in regards to ghosts or spirits, when the events defy all perceptions on the lack of an afterlife, but I think that's enough, for now...

Fileboom Premium Account