Slave seeking Master for RL interactions

Alleshmah

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am a female submissive with a couple of years experience as an online slave, who would like to delve deeper into the world of BDSM. I'm sure I still have much to learn, and am more than willing and eager to do so.

I am currently 17 (turning 18 this april, that's one month from when I've posted this thread) and am studying in Sixth Form and living with my mother, so am unable to relocate or travel.

I am looking for a Master/Dom (preferably experienced, 18-25yo) that lives in North Yorkshire, England and would be willing to travel to become involved in a casual D/s relationship. This means nothing full time or live in, and no necessary commitment. I simply wish to explore my limits, boundaries, and the world of BDSM in a RL setting.

I am quite a shy person, though I hope this will change over time, but expect it to take me a little while to open up, especially face to face. A respectful Master/Dom, able to be tender and caring, is probably best. Also, I am not a skinny person, nor do I have a brilliant figure, which quite honestly doesn't help my self esteem. Point is, if you are not willing to consider something a little on the plump side, I'm not for you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Please contact me if you have any questions, are interested in learning anything more about me or would like to consider what I have mentioned here.

~Lesh.

P.s. If RL interactions are not possible, I would very much appreciate any Dom willing to spend time simply speaking to me about the lifestyle, giving advice and such. Also, I may be willing to consider some kind of webcam/picture based casual D/s relationship.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: