Diet/exercise/weight loss thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm grilling some sausages now (and burned my fingers on the grill :mad: :()

Will be mixing most of them with tomato and basil pasta sauce and wholewheat pasta. But I will keep two, to have with some boiled eggs and toast, like a healthy version of a fry up :) Now I'm waking up earlier, I want to try and start eating breakfast every day...for years my breakfast was only a mug of tea, or a glass of juice. Now I want to start eating more regularly, and at similar times each day.

And I'm going for another walk later on...really want to get yesterday's chips out of my system :mad:

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Well, I have started to feel a bit better, mood wise, since I began eating more responsibly. But as for now, yes, I actually am in a bad mood, because I'm in pain still :(

I'll be going for my walk once I've sorted through the music on my MP3 player. It's only 2GB and I get through the music on there very quickly (I have it on everywhere I go) so I've just deleted some stuff, and will now replace it with new music.

Speaking of which, it's been suggested to me that I should try matching my walking speed to that of the music. The only problem, though, is that with me favouring mainly black metal and death metal, I would need to be an Olympic gold sprinting champion to do that :D I've tried keeping time with some of the calmer songs, but after a bar or two of music I find myself falling out of step somewhat, and unable to keep it up any longer :(

Fileboom Premium Account

The pain I'm in at the moment is back/shoulder/knee/hip pain, with some period pain thrown in for good measure :mad:

I have an appointment to see my doctor next week, so I'll be getting some advice on how to do my walks safely and sensibly :)

Just got back from another long walk, and downed a glass of water. I feel a lot healthier than I did 24 hours ago too :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.