Daddy's Little Girl- Questions

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have a few comments in the FAQ about how to kinkify a Nice Vanilla Boyfriend. You might find some useful suggestions in that. I think one important thing is to talk a lot. Find out what it is that upsets him enough that he needs alcohol to play. Then see if you can find solutions to those concerns. Does this sort of play make him feel evil? Why? Or is it that somehow it's hitting too close to home--that it arouses him and that scares him?

You may also have to accept that he's just not as far into this scene as you are. Not every kinky person can be equally kinky. Yes, you're getting your kink satisfied, but don't make it at the expense of having his needs met. The best way to tackle all this stuff is lots of communication

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have a few comments in the FAQ about how to kinkify a Nice Vanilla Boyfriend. You might find some useful suggestions in that. I think one important thing is to talk a lot. Find out what it is that upsets him enough that he needs alcohol to play. Then see if you can find solutions to those concerns. Does this sort of play make him feel evil? Why? Or is it that somehow it's hitting too close to home--that it arouses him and that scares him?

You may also have to accept that he's just not as far into this scene as you are. Not every kinky person can be equally kinky. Yes, you're getting your kink satisfied, but don't make it at the expense of having his needs met. The best way to tackle all this stuff is lots of communication

We talk a lot... I have asked him specifically why and he said the role playing part (not necessarily the kink factor (although I'm sure rp as his gfs father yields some weirdness) it's awkward for him. He's kind of vanilla but not really... I mean most mainstream folks would not think to combine anal and oral, although it's pretty mainstream to do those things... Just saying.

And we've got a pretty good give/take ratio going on. I suppoae what i'm asking is for ideas

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account