Daddy vs. Master

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

"Daddy" and "Boy" monikers are leftovers from the gay men's Leatherbar scene. It never implied any actual familial relations then or now, its just another way to say D/s, Master/Slave, Top/Bottom, Pitcher/Catcher, et cetera et cetera et cetera. You don't even have to be male to be somebody's "Daddy" (Yes, I have met a Daddy & Boy lesbian couple).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Thanks guys I think I am starting to figure out the boundaries for myself....I dont hate the age play but I dont want it on a daily basis, I think the part I am looking for is the major decision making. Where he makes all the major decisions in my life and helps me decide on minor ones. Not in a traditional Master/slave sort of way though....somewhere in the middle. I do like being talked down to in a gentle way which my Dom is very good at, He can make me pout or come close to tears without even raising His voice. It's hard to describe but it's so delicious.

That's what I struggle with most, the things I need or really want but can't quite describe. Thanks again everybody for the input, your opinions help me to better explain my wants and needs.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

However, this is coming out slightly in our non BDSM lives too. My master is very mischievous, and seems determined that we should fool someone into thinking we really are father and daughter :eek: We were at a motorbike dealership about a month ago, and he asked the assistant if I could try one of the bikes. When we were leaving, I was being all cuddly and affectionate, and we were getting some strange looks from the staff...it turned out that he had told the assistant I was his daughter :D

That I like!

I had the opposite happen to me when out to dinner with my father and son. The waitress thought we were a married couple and that was needles to say awkward and less fun. Although my dad found it hysterical and said it was a compliment to him that someone would believe he could have a 'trophy wife'. :eek:

Fileboom Premium Account

Kind of on subject, I'm curious, why do the Japanese have such a 'schoolgirl' fetish?
[They seem to anyway, or at least the media do]. :confused: I know this is an American production, but you get my drift . . . . . .

3979813307_4024c16d96_o.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: