Confessions?

Nyx

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This one is mostly for dom(me)'s and masters although subs are welcome to relate their experiences!

If your slave/bottom has disobeyed you would you prefer that they come to you with a confession or wait until you have asked if they obeyed you?

Also, what are some ways you have helped discourage forgetfulness? That seems to be my biggest issue when completing tasks for my master.

Any comments or advice would be apprecaited. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Nyx

Heh, yeah, I should probably be writing down my tasks. He's hinted that it would be wise of me but I just haven't yet.

I would be more lienent and prefer it if they came and told me. as a matter of fact, if its the first time, there may be no punishment at all, as I will strive to help them be better

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure I'm in store for a punishment as this isn't my first time disobeying in this particular manner.

But it does make sense that you'd rather a sub come to you then have to force them to confess.

Fileboom Premium Account

I much prefer it when my sub comes to me and confesses, although the "I have a confession to make but I'd like to say the specifics later" I've been getting lately is the same thing as me having to figure it out in my mind. My punishments are more lenient when I am told what happened rather than figuring it out for myself (which, as Nyx can attest, is a difference of about five minutes usually).

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx