Choking and asphyxiation

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have had experience only with a gentle but firm grip around my throat, and also one episode with a choke chain (also without too much pressure) and liked it.

I'm curious about the more heavy stuff, but know very little about it, and was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice, that could help me decide whether or not this is something I do actually want to try?

Cheers :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

fyrestrike2004

I do actually have a little bit of experience with this, you can always try to use a pillow over the face. This generally does the same thing as hands on the throat, but generally does not leave marks. The only issue is that it may not give you the exact feeling that you want, though it is a good start to toy with sensory deprivation too, but no matter what it NEEDS a sign to stop, OLP's safety toy would be perfect in this situation.

Fileboom Premium Account

Well, we tried some more choke play at the weekend, and quite tight this time too.

It was a bit weird, I could feel myself struggling to breathe, but I never once felt like things were going too far, even though I didn't actually have my safetoy. He never kept his grip for too long, only a few seconds at a time.

And it was fine afterwards too; despite the pressure, there were no marks, and although I could still 'feel' it for a while afterwards, before long it was like nothing had ever happened. I felt perfectly safe, and want to say thank you so much to my master for keeeping me safe and protected throughout this potentially dangerous session :)

Fileboom Premium Account