Ginger - safe for penetration?

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by Obedient Little Puppy, Aug 4, 2009.

1. My master has recently expressed a desire to penetrate me in both holes with a piece of fresh ginger. Apparently, once inside, it warms up and can increase to a burning, so although curious, I'm also a bit apprehensive about doing this.

So, does anyone else here have any exprience with this, who can give me any advice?
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. subspace

subspace Member

OLP, where did MOP get this idea? I have never heard of it but thought that maybe depending on how he heard about it would be a good place to start for information.

OLP - google the word 'figging" for a bunch of information. Let us know how it goes. What a brave puppy you are!!
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  3. master jey

master jey Moderator

I dont sink it's a good idea...
    you shoul'd ask some doctor not us or doctor thet is on our forum as well :)
  4. Find out if it is safe. We are interested.
  5. I got the idea from reading on from a link someone put up here.
    I shall try and find it.
    I shall also try this on myself first, as I wouldn't put her through something I wouldn't do, and also, to be able to empathise with her during this, although, I don't think it's too heavy.

Found it . . . . . . . .
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2009
  6. Nyx

Nyx Member

This is fairly common in the strictly spanko world. It's used to keep the cheeks apart so the one being spanked can't tighten without causing the ginger to burn. A rather wicked punishment. :p

Most people feel a mild tingling or burning sensation with some people saying it had no effect at all. Only one person I talked to said it burned too much for her.
    I haven't heard of vaginal penetration, but I'm sure you can find something on it!
  7. Master_J

Master_J Member

I would be weary of this Master of Puppies, this type of thing could cause great irritation of the scrotum and anal tissue, and could cause a rash. Also check if puppy might be allergic to raw ginger. And what if a piece breaks off in her?

i just wouldnt do it. Puppy could really suffer from something like this. but thats just my opinion, of course its up to you and puppy to decide
  8. I just looked at the link...bloody hell, that's some preparation involved, all that cutting and shaping, and getting it down to the exact about attention to detail! :eek:
  9. Master_J

Master_J Member

well puppy hopefully you like it.... if not, ill just say i told ya so lol :p
  10. master jey

master jey Moderator

looks like my basement...
  11. Maybe you put a link up, I'm not sure . . . I found it again on Google.
  12. Basement? oh dear, we not going there then. If it was bloody heaven then we just might come over for tea
  13. master jey

master jey Moderator

well i don't really expect guests in bloody hell ( basement ) if you want bloody heaven then come to my village house it's really a heaven...bloody heaven
  14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

ginger is generally safe, however make sure you have a large enough ginger root to start with, because yes, your going to have to cut it down. Make sure its wet before insertion, and if you use a petroleum based lubricant, it will have little to no effect. Also, i wouldn't suggest vaginal insertion, as it can cause damage to the nerves inn the g-spot... just food for thought, pun intended...
  15. Traveler

Traveler New Member

You just reminded me of the time I squirted Ben Gay in my twat...never again...