Ginger - safe for penetration?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lifted this from a blog . . . . . .

. . . . 'Figging is the art of sticking an unlubricated ginger plug up the arse. It was supposedly done with horses being shown in Victorian England, making the horse livelier. The Victorians, perverts which they were, also applied it to miscreants who’d earned a good caning. Supposedly it kept the recipient from clenching their buttocks during the punishment. I can assure it would do that, it burns deep inside one’s bum and any movement or clenching makes it burn even worse. How horrible is it? Often it hurts worse than the caning itself. It is also humiliating, yet paradoxically arousing at the same time'.

Also read that it's better to use a spoon to scrape the skin off the ginger rather than use a knife.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I finally got to try this tonight...

...FUCK.

It was nice at first, it felt kind of cooling inside, then began to warm up,and I thought, well, okay, this isn't too bad.

But then it began to burn. Really burn. It was without a doubt one of the most painful experiences of my life. I don't even know how to describe it, except as excruciating torture. I'm ashamed to admit that I was crying, in fact, sobbing hysterically in my agony.

Not sure how long the burning lasted for, but once it began to fade, I was gripped with a sudden sensation that made me fear I might (sorry for this) shit myself. At this point, I think this was probably the worst thing, but luckily that passed too :)

All in all, I'm really disappointed at how badly I reacted. I was expecting it to be intense, but not excruciating. This was made worse by the fact that I later found out that I had barely taken an inch of the ginger inside me, and that it would probably have been more painful had I taken more :(

However, my master told me that he was very proud of me, and despite the above complaints, this makes me glad that I did at least try...but I won't be doing it again :eek:

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

You did an awesome job! I didnt think it would hurt that much either but then again I am not afraid of a cane to the ass at this point so I may not be the best judge! :confused:
I tend to never think things are going to be as painful as they really are until after I have had a personal experience with it but I believe you on this one - good for you for at least trying it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Cheers Subspace :)

I do wish I had handled it better; most posts here have described a rather pleasant experience, and I'm having a job trying to get that to work in my mind :( I wouldn't say don't try it (although, at the time, when my master said 'well this is something about on the forum' I was swearing the exact opposite! :D), but, well, just be warned I guess :(

As for not being afraid of being caned, fuck, I wish I had your strength. I looked at a picture thread on here, of women with black and blue or bleeding arses from cane marks, and have developed a genuine fear of it now :(

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Cheers Subspace :)

I wish I had your strength. I looked at a picture thread on here, of women with black and blue or bleeding arses from cane marks, and have developed a genuine fear of it now :(

Haha - it has nothing to do with strength OLP and everything to do with the fact that I dont know any better! My problem is that I have never had a physical punishment that was meant to be anything other than play, spanking is as bad as I have ever had it. Mentally it is a different story. I think its the main difference between having a Top rather than a Dom - there is no training. :mad:

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac