Choking and asphyxiation

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by Obedient Little Puppy, Aug 22, 2009.

1. I have had experience only with a gentle but firm grip around my throat, and also one episode with a choke chain (also without too much pressure) and liked it.

I'm curious about the more heavy stuff, but know very little about it, and was just wondering if anyone could give me any advice, that could help me decide whether or not this is something I do actually want to try?

Cheers :)

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. master jey

master jey Moderator

choking using legs
    using polietilen bags
    try out the soft rope as well
    also you can try the belt during sex belt is on males neck and when girl goes back belt is choking the guy

3. from what i have read, it can be difficult to learn, the room for error is very small...its supposed to feel like dying and coming back with all your nerves on fire, something i hope Sir might be interested in doing. :)

4. J zero

J zero Member

love your new pic blue :) still makes me happy to see two people meet on here and actually have a continuing relationship

5. J zero

J zero Member

as for this topic.... i think the best thing to do is have your master use his hands to choke you, and have some sort of hand sign so when you need to breathe he can let you go

just experiment this way until you find a "comfortable" level of asphyxiation

6. J zero....my Sir and I didn't meet on here though. Perhaps you have me confused with somebody??? But thank you for the compliment on my pic :), I love that particular one for some reason

7. Yeah, it's the marks I was worried about.

I have a friend who loves being choked, and pretty heavily too. She says she gets rings of bruises around her throat, and that sometimes her voice goes hoarse for several days afterwards :eek:

8. fyrestrike2004

fyrestrike2004 New Member

I do actually have a little bit of experience with this, you can always try to use a pillow over the face. This generally does the same thing as hands on the throat, but generally does not leave marks. The only issue is that it may not give you the exact feeling that you want, though it is a good start to toy with sensory deprivation too, but no matter what it NEEDS a sign to stop, OLP's safety toy would be perfect in this situation.

9. Pillows have never really worked for me. I always seem to be able to breath thru, or around them...

10. Well, we tried some more choke play at the weekend, and quite tight this time too.

It was a bit weird, I could feel myself struggling to breathe, but I never once felt like things were going too far, even though I didn't actually have my safetoy. He never kept his grip for too long, only a few seconds at a time.

And it was fine afterwards too; despite the pressure, there were no marks, and although I could still 'feel' it for a while afterwards, before long it was like nothing had ever happened. I felt perfectly safe, and want to say thank you so much to my master for keeeping me safe and protected throughout this potentially dangerous session :)