Butt Plugs

praefect

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

AA Batteries? That's not normal. Did the batteries come with the buttplug? Sometimes the batteries that come with toys can be cheap and close to being empty. Or maybe if they were rechargeable they either weren't charged all the way or are losing their capacity?

Either that, or that thing must have some jackhammer like vibrations going on. Usually these things should last hours. An hour at 100 percent at least before the vibrations slowly, very, very slowly start to die down. All in all you should be able to get a few hours worth out of them.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Tarynsslave, do you think you could be without a plug inside you all the time now, if that option was offered to you?

At this present moment, yes. Mistress Taryn grants breaks on special occasions. For my last birthday, i was given a break from wearing my plug all day. At first i worried that i would have an accident, but luckily my anus seems to still retain its elasticity- however, it certainly takes a little while for it to completely close up again after using the restroom. Since i am unplugged for a small fraction of the average day, i have learned to make the absolute most of my breaks when i can!

Last month i was on a business trip out of town for an entire week and i was allowed to be unplugged the entire time. i did make certain that i brought a butt plug with me just in case i had issues sometime during the week. i did have to plug it up on two separate occasions- both during the night when i had less voluntary control over my bowel movements. Other than that, i did just fine during the entire week without wearing my plug 24/7. It was a nice break from having to wear a plug for almost a year- the sensation was rather strange at times, i felt incredibly empty without it. i was also very very relieved to discover that my ass isn't completely out-stretched quite yet. ;)

While the initial idea was that i would wear it 24/7 until my obedience levels improved, Mistress Taryn has decided that i will remain plugged for as long as i am Her slave... (that is, for the remainder of my life). i have been plugged for just over one year now. (i posted a topic around then entitled "butt plug 24/7- help plz!")

Wearing a plug helps keep me "going" on a regular schedule- which is something i used to have horrible issues with years ago. i'm clearly no health professional, but i'd have to guess that wearing plugs that would be considered "medium" sized most of the time has allowed me to prevent total incontinence. i do not worry too much about what may or may not happen... i take it day by day and focus on serving Mistress.

Take care,
Mistress Taryn's Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account