Butt Plugs

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by Nyx, May 5, 2009.

1. Nyx

Nyx Member

My new butt plug came in the mail today and my top wasted no time in ordering me to wear it! *groans* The worst part is I'm not being told how long I have to have it in.

I have the one on the far left.

What's the longest you've had to wear a plug, or do you engage in that sort of play? Is it more punishment or play for you? What do you get out of it?

For me it's a very humiliating and submissive feeling. I can't be disrespectful with something shoved up my ass. I think my top has noticed how effective it is, too!
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. I've just started using mine recently, but it's only a really skinny one so I'd like to get something a bit thicker. Weirdly enough though, I don't feel humiliated, exactly, during such games, just more turned on! :D
  3. Nyx

Nyx Member

Oh, I get very aroused. :p Which makes it very easy for my top to torment me by denying relief.
  4. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

When I was a slave, I had one like the one on the right. it was left in for a weeks length each time, abd it was only removed once every 36 to 48 hours to relieve myself. then it went back in.
    it was like that for a week, then out for a week, then in for a week, and so on and so forth.
  5. Prissy

Prissy Member

If that master ever came back to you, Sparrow, would you go back?
  6. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

no, I commented on your other post...
  7. thepunisher

thepunisher New Member

wow! That must be interesting for sure, keep us posted about this?
  8. Nyx

Nyx Member

Heh. Was that aimed at me, or Sparrow, punisher? :p
  9. Sashalust

Sashalust Member

Well the other night I wore a butt plug for my husband for most of the evening, it was not so bad really, since it was lubricated well. The only issue I had would be that it had a control that would someone to make it vibrate and well my husband would play with that damn buttons and made me feel odd. But other then that it was not so bad, though my male sub did give me the link of a site with some interesting butt plugs for those of you with an animal fantasy and what not.

10. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

Now that is an interesting site, I wonder why I didn't find it before....while it has more dildos then butt plugs, I'm sure many here will be thankful you pointed them to such a site. you should post that in the Links section as well.
  11. Nyx

Nyx Member

Lately I've been made to wear mine overnight, which is bad enough, but I can't imagine if my master had a control for vibration! I hope he doesn't check this thread anytime soon.
  12. Sashalust

Sashalust Member

Yeah the fact that there were three different speeds in the vibration did not help any either, but after I growled at my husband to stop it or I was going to take it out he promptly handed over the control to me admitting to me that he would not be able to control himself should he be allowed to keep it.
  13. MagisterFruiticitum

MagisterFruiticitum New Member

Hmm, vibrating butt plugs. Now there's an idea. Although given the distance between us usually, I'd go for more of a teledildonics one.

On a side note, Nyx, you always complain about giving me ideas but never do anything about it. I may have a bit of a hint that you like it. As Magenta said: "In another dimension, with voyeuristic intentions, well-secluded, I see all." :D
  14. Sparrow69

Sparrow69 Moderator

and thus the topic of another great movie arises. I can't wait to see it live again so i can dress up and do the audience participation!

EDIT: Now that I'm in the big city, I'm gonna go see when its playing next!
  15. subspace

subspace Member

Oh yes, I remember going to the Midnight shows most Fridays. Not to many theaters show it anymore though. I used to have a great Magenta costume w/ tap shoes and all, I need to search. Ahhh good ole college days!

"I see you shiver in antici...........pation"