Butt Plugs

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yeah, that does sound like a beginner level plug. Mine's quite a bit bigger. It's good to work your way up sizes so you can adjust. I think I could probably take a slightly bigger one, but the one I have now does the job and my master favors it as a long distance punishment.

Well, I've had this one only, and for about 3 years now. And I think I could really do with getting a biger one, if only for the fact that this one, if left in for long enough, simply falls out or, when taped in place, slides out a fair bit :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Quote: What's the longest you've had to wear a plug, or do you engage in that sort of play? Is it more punishment or play for you? What do you get out of it?
For me it's a very humiliating and submissive feeling. I can't be disrespectful with something shoved up my ass. I think my top has noticed how effective it is, too!

i have been wearing my butt-plug continuously since last September. Mistress Taryn keeps me permanently plugged. (see me thread "butt plug 24/7? advice needed plz!" from last year) Mistress locks a butt-plug harness on me 24/7 and is unlocked two to three times per day for brief toilet breaks. Other than supervised bathroom breaks, my plug never comes out.
i agree very much with you- i've always found myself to be much more submissive (through a combination of pleasure and humiliation) when filled with a plug. i am 100X more obedient while plugged and precisely why Mistress Taryn decided that my training would benefit from regular anal stimulation.
Thankfully, i was already anally trained to a degree. While not painful, i found it to be quite annoying at first. So i simply stopped wearing my plug. Bad idea. Mistress Taryn soon purchased my plug harness and i have been forced to wear it ever since. There was no forewarning.
It definitely took some getting used to! Luckily, the transition was never painful, just uncomfortable at times. But it did help speed up my slave training quite a bit. Having a tapered cone of rubber humiliatingly fill me up inside helped me behave in a much kinder and obedient manner. i am quite the humiliation-junkie type of submissive; and having absolutely zero control over my bodily functioning hit the jackpot. i was o longer able to make even the smallest of individual decisions on my own- for example, each toilet break is supervised and Mistress inspects the cleanliness of my plug before it is reinserted and harnessed back in place.
As soon as i got used to wearing butt plugs 24/7, they became a source of nonstop arousal and stimulation... a win-win situation i guess =D

Fileboom Premium Account

stripped

My wife (at the time, slave & ex wife now) had a very hard time with her ass plug (2.5") because she had long before started to prefer anal orgasms over vaginal. This became a comprehensive problem beacuse: A. She wanted to have an anal orgasm, and the lack of anal friction / pumping prohibited this, and: B. Her vagina / clitoris became so ultra sensitive from having that huge plug in her ass that she would have a lot of small orgasms from the slightest touch anywhere near her clit or lips, and these little baby orgasms would make her want to have a deep one, which in turn made her very antsy, which I allowed her to be. It was phenomenal once the plug came out, the anal intercourse was vigorous and intense for at least 45 mins to up to 2 hours. So, in our case...butt plug: Good and bad, lol.

Fileboom Premium Account

My master just bought me a vibrating butt plug, which was lovely. With nothing in my pussy, there was nothing to hamper the vibrations, and as the only time I've had an orgasm without clitoral stimulation was from having something vibrating inside my arse, I was looking forward to repeating the experience. Only problem is, the batteries died after only 15 minutes :( :mad: This was a shock to us both, but we're guessing (given that we've never used one before) that maybe such toys should only be used for a short time, right when the wearer is on the edge of orgasm :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account