Butt Plugs

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This threads original topic was...

My new butt plug came in the mail today and my top wasted no time in ordering me to wear it! *groans* The worst part is I'm not being told how long I have to have it in.

yhst-26269226845985_2049_16496704

I have the one on the far left.

What's the longest you've had to wear a plug, or do you engage in that sort of play? Is it more punishment or play for you? What do you get out of it?

For me it's a very humiliating and submissive feeling. I can't be disrespectful with something shoved up my ass. I think my top has noticed how effective it is, too!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Nyx

Just an update.

My master has developed a fondness for ordering me to wear the plug to bed, and report my dreams in the morning. The plug seems to give me more erotic/arousing dreams and of course I'm not allowed to cum when I wish.

In fact, I've had to wear the plug to bed the last four out of five nights. *slight grumble* I'm always very aware of the stiff rubber up my ass.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Nyx

Sure, I don't mind.

The recurring one seems to stem from my master's hint that he might show me off to a friend who knows about our lifestyle. In the dream my master is having a party and there are probably fifteen or twenty people wandering around. I am positioned in the middle of the room, completely naked, in a bent over position where people are invited to examine me. The spreader bar is attached to my ankles and my hands are tied down by my ankles. Sometimes I have red marks from a whipping and sometimes it seems like I am waiting to be punished. In one dream my master demonstrated putting in a plug. In every dream I am asked to demonstrate my obedience to commands.

Recently, as I have had some trouble with performing oral on my master, my dreams have included me wearing a ring gag and being lectured on obedience.

Odd, isn't it?

Fileboom Premium Account

I wouldn't mind one of those (hint hint) ;)

I also want to try some larger or thicker butt plugs as mine isn't all that great :(

Going slightly the opposite way for a minute, I could absolutely kill my master for what he did to me last weekend. Usually I will only willingly accept anal penetration when extremely horny, and being licked out while tied and gagged makes me such ;) Anyway, I decided I wanted to be penetrated, but he didn't seem to be taking the hint, and as I was gagged I wasn't able to say what I wanted, which was frustrating :( After what felt like a fucking eternity, I realised that he knew full well what I wanted, because he began to brush his finger very lightly over my hole while giving me very insincere confused looks. Then suddenly he lets out this cruel laugh and makes it clear just how well he knows what I want, and makes me beg for it...I hate him so much for that :mad: :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

perhaps you subconsciously want a ring gag so you can be forced to perform orally...

I've thought about that, actually. It may be true. I know my master has been looking into ring and spider gags recently. He's been very patient with me, but I know that he's insistent on my complete obedience in this matter.

I also want to try some larger or thicker butt plugs as mine isn't all that great

What size is yours, OLP, if you don't mind me asking?
I would like to get a bigger one that's more of a 'punishment' plug. The one I have now is an intermediate type size and I've gotten used to it.

And your story sounds like something my master would do! In fact, he has done similar things on many occassions.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx