Anal Plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

orindaswat

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i have had mine for awhile. alot of people freak out when they get the idea of wearing it for extended periods of time. there are exercises that you can do to strengthen ur the anus muscle. this will not only help if your worried about "stretching" or a loose anus. plus u get the same effect of a larger plug while using a smaller plug because your anus will be tighter. again i wouldnt worry about it. have fun. ill tell you what. saterday ill wear mine the entire day and the next morning ill take it out. and ill tell you how long its loose for ok?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well curiousgirl,
It has been almost two weeks straight of continuous wear for me. my Mistress has kept my punishment plug (a large doc johnson style butt plug) locked up in me. i am making the best of it, its not painful but it certainly gets to be uncomfortable at times. i have certainly taught myself to make the most of my 2-3 short breaks everyday!
Prior to this stretch (no pun intended), i was plugged for a month and a half straight and was then wearing my plug to work daily after that, until now. Its not bad, as long as your butt-plug is somewhat soft. i personally prefer to wear my vented Comfort Plug or my medium silicone plug for extended wear. The large plug causes cramping after awhile-which is why Mistress fills me with it. After the second week is up, i may finally move back to a medium plug.. thank god!!!
i am pretty sure that Mistress Taryn is leaning towards keeping me plugged up permanently because it serves as a reminder of my enslavement that can never be escaped. i am trying to negotiate being allowed a one hour break per day, just like olinda gets. Hopefully that would allow me to avoid the ugly consequences that could happen if i perform kegal-like exercises. Personally, i have not felt any adverse effects yet, although i honestly have not been unplugged long enough recently to really tell. Either way, i am willing to accept whatever consequences there may be; the decision is not up to me anyway....

Taryn's Slave

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.