Budget BDSM

WmaGuy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

You are definately not alone...I have a revolving charge at The Home Depot!

Glues and lubes by the dollop or pinch,
Clips and clamps and cables galore.
Ropes and chains that are sold by the inch.
Dowels and rods. Plus long two by fours!
Tie-wraps that secure with only a cinch
Eye-bolts and hangers for over the door.
There's a reason the Depot is 'America's Store'!

Welcome WmaGuy

LOL - Thanks GreyMac - well put... :D

I almost forgot about Dicks Sporting Goods! Talk about a great place to buy a suspension device! Bought a gambrel and hoist there that works like a charm....

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Hey everyone, new to this forum. :)

This thread really got my eyes open on the many possibilities of cheaply bought toys.

I am a university student so i don't have much money to spend on toys, which is annoying since my GF(slave) and I would like more and better toys.

I went into town today to have a look around, and found me some nice stuff for us to try soon.
---
Dog Collar, ohh the classic, no idea of how this will be greeted, but i'm sure it will be fun to treat her as my dog.

Gag Ball, well, we tried buying one and it was awful, way too big for her mouth and it was hard plastic so it pressed in on the teeth, really uncomfortable. So i found some practice Golf Balls today, only 2 dollars, the size is perfect and it has holes in it for easy breathing. Still need a strap, so i will have to look around some more for a nice soft strap which won't do too much damage to the head. Any suggestions?

Power Tape, if that is what it is called in English, you can't get enough of this i guess. :p Gag or restraint, take your pick.

Nipple clamps, we tried this with clothe-clamps, but it hurt too much i was told, so today i found some bag closure clamp thingys which aren't that strong, and there is a round inner circle on them where the nipple might fit into with a little force. Only 2 dollars so i didn't see why i shouldn't try it. :)

Rope, i found some rope in the shop i was at, but i am not sure if that is the correct rope to buy, what do you guys and girls think? It was an elastic rope, but is this good enough? should i find something softer like silk or nylon? and which one is the easiest to work with in your opinion?

---
Well that is what i bought for today, except the rope obviously, but i can get that another day depending on the response i get from you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Phew after about 10 pages of text and 10 kilometers of walk i finally found what i was looking for in ropes, or almost atleast.

8mm Hamp Rope (looked for 6mm Jute, then 6mm Hamp but could only find 8mm, close enough for a beginning)

Still need some kind of strap to a gagball, anyone got some ideas? Has to be elastic and soft, while having some kind of "lock" (velcro perhaps, but thats not really elastic is it?)

Fileboom Premium Account

FunGuy33

At the local dollar store I found nice plastic clothespins with rubber grips where they clamp, and they have just the right amount of clamp strength to them.

I just finished making my own spacer/spreader bars. I used 1 1/2 inch wooden dowel, two large eyebolts (screws with rings at the end), a can of metallic silver spray paint and a can of spray clear lacquer. I also used washers and large bolts at each end for stability. I made two and they turned out really great. All from the local hardware store.

If you have a boating supply shop you can find a great selection of rope for good prices.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: