Budget BDSM

monocrome

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

as suggested by Nyx :D

my most favorite bargain toy in the whole world is a lemon juicer on a handle (more appropriately, and humorously, called a lemon reamer) that i got from Target for $2.49. it is perfect for anal play (not a great plug for daily wear but great for play). i am trying to find a picture of the exact one because it is actually quite pretty: clear juicer part and flange, bright yellow handle that is made of that grip material that feels like the back side of a ping pong paddle, and metalic flourishes. if it were a plug/toy this pretty and at a sex shop, i would imagine you'd pay AT LEAST $40 for it.

anyone else got budget stuff?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Martello

This is what I have found so far

Models 6 5oz, 5 3oz and 16 1oz = $20.00 (As many as you may ever need)

Home Depot
50 feet of 1/2' nylon/polyester rope $20.00
(This rope is some of the softest rope I've ever felt.)
4 4 foot lengths of 1.5 inch chain $35.00
3 1inch ring clamps $1.28
1 2inch ring clamps $1.98

Petland
1.5 inch dog collar $5.00

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Nyx

Goodwill
-Bread Paddle
My master actually found this. goodwill, or any thrift store, has some surprisingly kinky things available.
-Silk Ties
For nightime restraints these are more comfy than rope.
-Small personal battery operated massager (to use as a vibrator)
It was still in an unopened box so we felt safe using it, although it did get washed!

Wal-Mart
-Black leather dog leash and collar
-20 feet of soft nylon rope
I've also heard you can use a trailer hitch as a butt plug but I had already purchased one online so did not need it.

Pet-Smart
Inspiration for making our own dog bed. We didn't actually buy anything but looking around was great for our kinky side!

And in looking around my house I found the following things:
-Wooden hairbrush
This thing is the bane of my existence... stings like holy hell.
-Unused (duh!) plastic cat toy/Shoelaces
The cat toy has holes that I threaded a soft cotton shoelace through to make a ball gag that my master adores.
-Short cotton ropes
For various bondage.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head! :p Most of our spanking implements are cheap things like wooden spoons, a belt or the dreaded hairbrush. I think it's important not to skimp on things like suspension or other, riskier practices, but a lot of simple things can be substituted for cheaper alternatives.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

monocrome

Wow! I've not heard of these. How big are they?

Oh, oh! Which reminds me!
Heh. My master had an unused pair of replacement windshield wiper things he uses as a whip. They sting and leave fantastic marks, long red streaks with white outlines.

The marks these leave are like the opposite of that - white where they strike you with a sort of red outline/burst pattern around (depending upon how hard you hit, i guess)

they are like the ones below. the "hot melt glue sticks" (i figured i'd clarify cos when i put glue sticks in the image search i got a lot of those roll up, smear on glue things). the ones i have are for a large glue gun and are about a 1/4 inch in circumfrence and two feet long.

HotGlueSticks.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

as suggested by Nyx :D

my most favorite bargain toy in the whole world is a lemon juicer on a handle (more appropriately, and humorously, called a lemon reamer) that i got from Target for $2.49. it is perfect for anal play (not a great plug for daily wear but great for play). i am trying to find a picture of the exact one because it is actually quite pretty: clear juicer part and flange, bright yellow handle that is made of that grip material that feels like the back side of a ping pong paddle, and metalic flourishes. if it were a plug/toy this pretty and at a sex shop, i would imagine you'd pay AT LEAST $40 for it.

anyone else got budget stuff?

Ok monocrome you got me curious so I went searching and found this OXO one, looks pretty evil and can be found at any store that sells kitchen stuff, there are some really beautiful glass ones too but they are very expensive.
I love this idea!

Fileboom Premium Account

Attachments

• lemon.jpg
    lemon.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 53

monocrome

Ok monocrome you got me curious so I went searching and found this OXO one, looks pretty evil and can be found at any store that sells kitchen stuff, there are some really beautiful glass ones too but they are very expensive.
I love this idea!

yeah the one i have has a much longer handle and a round flange at the end where it gets really thin. i couldn't find it online :( sorry. maybe i can take a picture.

Fileboom Premium Account

Hmm, haven't bought one yet but yesterday I saw a very interesting device in the gardening department of Wilkinson's, can't remember the exact name of it but it would make a good tool for both insertion and beatings ;) And only £1.29 too, if I remember rightly.

Also (again something I've not yet bought) a pack of 3 tiny LED lights that will apparently stick to pretty much anything, for around £2 I think. These would be useful for more sensual play, especially mask play...not as sensual as candles I know, but unfortunately I currently have no safe way of setting up my tea lights, plus my smoke alarm is more sensitive than it should be :(

Fileboom Premium Account