Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

GreyMac

Last edited:

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ummm....I work at Walmart so I should definatly be able to help in this one

Walmart carries a bag of 100 count wooden clothespins for a few bucks. Master decided to play with them during the weekend. I still have the marks on my boobs, but she didn't go too far. Just a couple just to play. The bandana's at walmart are very cheap and very, very versitile. Master uses them as gags, blindfolds, and restraints. They also carry the lemon zester I think it was that was mentioned eariler. Depending on the brand depends on how cheap it is. Zip ties (cable ties) work well for restraints too, walmart carries a 100 piece bag of 7" ties I believe it was, which is also pretty cheap. The lingerie section isn't half bad either. The new clothing line by Miley Cyrus actually has a pair of leggins that look like vinyl, about $10. They sell candle sticks that are cheap...they're not parffin wax but master and I have been using them and they aren't half bad. I would say Walmart is thee place to shop since it has the hardware section, fabrics and crafts where you can pick up the hot glue gun sticks, and much much more.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Well thanks GreyMac, it's nice to get comments like that. I have often found that when I am unwilling to settle for somebody less than what I expect from a Master, I got a lot of statements about how unsubmissive I am or how poorly I filled the role. It's not a role for me, it's who I am. More power to people that just like kinky sex but that is just one aspect for me. Anyway, it's nice to get a compliment from a stranger.

And it was gloriously hot, I was there. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

orindaswat

iv also tried the lemon plunger, works wonderfully, also some things that i have tried and find fun are :

some hair product companies make conditioner bottles that are about one inch wide and two or three inches tall, take string and tie it around the neck of the bottle, then simply insert anally or vaginally, the string is there to prevent it from floating away (like a tampon, but much bigger and im sure feels better lol) then just go about your day.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sticks, branches rather, from the local park -- if you find sturdy and rough edged ones, the markings left behind will look marvelous. ;)

This was nearly my fate last weekend :eek:

My master and I were on our way home from a weekend away, and had stopped for a tea break only to find the cafe shut. We decided to stay there a short while anyway, and to my surprise he picked up a long, thin stick from the ground and stripped it smooth. I really thought he was going to bend me over his bike, naked arse in the air, and use it on me, but I wimped out because it was a bit too public and I was scared of the pain, plus I'd be stuck on the back of the bike with a sore arse for another couple of hours :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Who needs sex shops? Tesco supermarket, silicone 'spanker' lovely and bendy, 'kind of' soft with a shallow scoop that will make a lovely 'SLAP'. In black of course, and only £2.50 :) See you Thursday OLPuppy. :)

3988179012_44797a7fa9.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

vanilla137

I love the idea's! My bf and I have found some interesting toys:

1. Plastic or small wooden cricket bats-fantastic paddle!!!

2. A plastic fairy wand that kids use with beads on it-also great for spanking. The beads add a nice little sting.

3. Variety of balls-solid and hollow, to be used as gags.

4. Plastic tenpin bowling pins...great for anal insertion.

Actually, just go to the toy department in any store and let your imagination run wild!

Fileboom Premium Account