Budget BDSM

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

That toy looks amazing :)

My master wants to make a ring gag for me to wear, as the one we bought was very disappointing :mad: So, I went out and bought some curtain rail rings. A pack of 6 metal ones cost about £2.50 I think. The idea will be to seal all the rings together with shiny black tape to form a sort of 'tube' which will make it difficult to turn and flatten in my mouth to dislodge it, and we will use the strap from the actual gag for the same purpose...once it's done, pics will hopefully follow :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sparrow69

I wouldn't bet on that....

shirt_mysticrevolution_biggerswords_MED.jpg

Besides, The comical nature of this post, im going to have to call shenanigans on that, and heres the reason why...
Simple Science (with a little algebra thrown in): your claim is that your sword is 48.5 pounds... Density is a way of expressing how much an object (of a certain size and of a given material) weighs. The size of the object is expressed in terms of its volume. Volume is the size of an object as measured by its length, width and thickness (or height) and is expressed in cubic inches. Written as a mathematical equation, it looks like this:

V = L x W x H.

One cubic inch is one inch long by one inch wide by one inch thick.

For the purpose of this discussion, we can use a simple three-dimensional rectangle to represent our sword. Let's pick your swords dimensions with an overall length of 78.74 inches (roughly 6.5 feet) and a general width of 15.75 inches (thats 1' 3.75 inches at the widest part of the blade). We'll get to the height later.

Swords were made of carbon steel, which has a known density of roughly 0.284 pounds per cubic inch (lbs/per cubic inch). If we know how much weight we have (in this case "48.5" pounds), we can figure out how many cubic inches the object would have:

48.5 pounds divided by 0.284 (the density of steel) = 170.77 cubic inches (the volume or "V" of a 48.5 pound sword).

Our sword is 78.74 inches long, 15.75 inches wide and "H" inches thick, thus: V = 78.74 x 15.75 x H. Using our volume of 170.77, we can solve for H for which we get:

170.77 = 78.74 x 15.75 x H
170.77 = 1240.16 x H
H= .13 inches (170.77 divided by 1240.16)

This means your sword is 78.74 inches long, 15.75 inches wide and .13 inches thick along its entire length. That's not a sword, its a piece of sheet metal, and at that length holding it by one end would cause the other to sag by the sheer weight versus the overall thickness. Then if you take into consideration the thickness of a handle, and a cross guard, the thickness of the blade would decrease to below .09 making it about s thick as a standard us dime if not thinner.
I'm afraid I'm going to need proof of this claim good sir, because without it, the science says that your claim is a falsehood.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

My master and I made our own ring gag at the weekend :)

I bought a pack of 6 metal curtain rail rings for about £2.50, and he sealed the strap from the other, useless, ring gag around 2 of the rings after first sealing these rings together with shiny black tape. He then sealed the other 4 rings together with tape, before securing these with yet more tape to the back of the new ring gag, to form a sort of 'tube' rather than a ring, so that it can't be turned over or dislodged :)

Fileboom Premium Account

WmaGuy

What a fantastic thread! I thought I was the only one... :) I am a hardware store junkie when it comes to bondage gear!

- As mentioned earlier in this thread, I make my own spreader bars with oak dowels from a local lumber yard. They are heavy, sturdy and take paint beautifully, (I paint them black). I add my own screw-eyes to the ends and center - voila! What cost $59.99 on the WWW is about $12.00...I have them in 4 different lengths.

- Wallly World, (aka: Wal Mart), is an excellent source for everything from rope, to collars, to chain, links and beyond. As mentioned earlier, they have a surprisingly good lingerie section - someone in their buying department has a kinky side.... ;)

- I picked up an electric fly-swatter at BigLots, that has to be one of the best values in electrical stimulation toys and delivers quite a nice little zing...

- I found an excellent short lead at PetCo - thick black leather and short, (neck-tie length).

- JoAnn Fabrics for black satin material for ties, blindfolds and stuffed gags.....

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

You are definately not alone...I have a revolving charge at The Home Depot!

Glues and lubes by the dollop or pinch,
Clips and clamps and cables galore.
Ropes and chains that are sold by the inch.
Dowels and rods. Plus long two by fours!
Tie-wraps that secure with only a cinch
Eye-bolts and hangers for over the door.
There's a reason the Depot is 'America's Store'!

Welcome WmaGuy

Fileboom Premium Account