Bad Ass subs?

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Actually, studies have shown that the majority of subs work in a high control job, and as such, turn to bdsm as a way of relieving themselves of the stress of having to be in control. They are oh so happy to hand total control over to someone else. Seems to me like you fit that status quo. Congrats!

EDIT
: On a side note, this topic was so not what i was expecting by the title... :eek:

Always comforting to find out that I am normal, relatively speaking that is!
The topic title - had to make you look!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I guess you use your work as an outlet for a need to have control over people. I think being a sub is about self control. Or am I totally wrong?

I really don't feel the need to control people, my job is in the social service vein and I end up getting the most difficult clients that need strict guidance. I sought out the job b/c it allowed me to help people in my community but has put me into a very authoritative and powerful position over them that I didn't originally expect.

As far as self control goes I feel I am lacking in that department as I tend to be impulsive and seek out stress relief in less than appropriate ways. I give the control to my Top. Does that make sense?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account