blood..

tiny tot

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm pretty new to this site (and the lifestyle) and I'm trying to figure out how everything works..but I have a question- My boyfriend wants to try out something I have never even thought about doing and I'm slightly scared because I'm afraid of permanent damage. Will cutting my breasts with a knife/blade leave cuts on me which will last forever? And how dangerous is it? (especially for a couple who just got into this and we are just in the experimenting stage)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sillylittlepet

lol let's think about this for a second.

If you cut your arm with a knife, will there be a scar?
If you cut your breast with a knife, will there be a scar?!

how deep is he going to be cutting you? If if its just lightly and he doesn't break the skin then there's really no problem. It'll probably be scary as fuck but no damage done. Now, if he's going to stab you or cut pretty deep into the breast then yeah THAT'S PRETTY DANGEROUS
This is knife. Are knives dangerous?
I'm pretty sure the answer is yes.

For me personally, if my master wanted to cut me with a knife the answer would be no way no how. I dont care how much it would turn him on, no cutting for me!

If you want my opinion, I'm gonna say put the knife down for the time being until you have a little more experience with control and dominance...

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sluttysub

I'm going to have to agree with SLP here. This is pretty serious stuff, and as you're both new to the scene, it may not be something you should take on just yet. That said, because you are intrigued, I will leave you with my advice on safety. I've never done blood play or cutting of any sort, but I am in the medical field and hope that this will help you a little.

Small, shallow cuts will most likely not leave scars, but keep in mind, the deeper or wider the cut, the higher the risk of a scar. The sharper the knife, the thinner the cut.

I'm curious as to how much the two of you have looked into cutting, I'm hoping a good deal. He can't just pull out a knife and have at it. ;)
One of the most important things to remember is to sterilize, sterilize, sterilize. Not only does the knife have to be clean (sterilized), but so does the area of skin that you will be playing with. Make sure you use an antiseptic when you begin, Betadine would work. Location is another consideration you will have to take. It sounds as though you're just talking about the breasts for now, but if you should ever experiment further, remember that the 'meaty' areas of your body are the generally the safest. Your breasts, your bottom, etc. Stay away from any area that is close to an artery and obviously, steer clear of areas where the blood vessels are close to the surface. You also should take into consideration diseases that you may be exposing yourself to. Gloves should be a must. I don't know how long you've been dating, but it is something you must consider. You should also be tied down, completely immobile. As you are new to this, you might accidentally flinch or jump while he is cutting. One wrong move could be the difference between an erotic scene and a trip to the ER.

He should go about this slowly, making precise and shallow cuts. This is not a scene to speed through. After making one cut, give it a few moments before moving on to the next. He must be patient, slow and precise. This is a scene that could go wrong very quickly. When the cutting is finished, your skin will need to be cleaned (Betadine again) and the knife sanitized. If you're using razor blades, just throw it away and use a new one (sterilized) next time.

And of course, just in case something does go wrong, have the first aid kit handy - and stocked full of gauze pads and bandages!

I'm sorry if I'm coming off harsh, that is not my intent, I just want you to know what you're getting into so that you can go about it as safely as possible. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

tiny tot

Thank you so much sluttysub. That helps me tremendously--and yeah I've been dating my boyfriend for around 2 1/2 years now so I do know him quite well. Like I said before..this was his idea and the only reason I was nervous was because I do not want to end up at the ER.

You weren't harsh at all, just helpful. I'm new to this, and the only guidance I've had is through erotic fiction so having someone answering my question the way you did is definitely a relief.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ghost

You mileage may vary, but DOING DAMAGE is not on my menu.

It certainly CAN be done without a trip to the ER -- and I think sillylittlepet's answer is right on the nose: It's a KNIFE.

How many times have you cut yourself with a knife?

On the good side, most of the time a band-aid and antibiotic is enough to deal with it, but it's pretty easy to leave a scare and that is DAMAGE (to me.)

[Hell, I am a martial artist and cut myself (yeah, my own knife) recently when we were working with LIVE BLADES -- held my hand against my pants to get it to clot and just kept working, and a week later I can't even find the 1/2 inch cut.]

[I am not even fond of the idea of 'marking' -- women are so beautiful to me that having marks is like graffiti on a great work of art. But hey, that's just me and a short term mark or scar that eventually disappears might not disturb you.]

If you don't like DAMAGE, don't do things that typically cause damage.

BTW: women (and men) pay a LOT extra for plastic surgery to be done WITHOUT leaving a (noticeable) scar or mark.

It's relatively easy to do a boob job; doing it without leaving a trace is real surgical art.

And they are using scapels for goodness sake. Sharp blades cut, dull blades TEAR, so sharp blades usually leave less scarring given the same size wound.

IF you decide to try this (I personally don't recommend it) then doing it somewhere unnoticeable (at least as first) might be the most prudent course. Stay off the nipple/alveola for sure; go underneath or WAY over on the side (that's where breast enhancement are usually inserted)...

...or better yet, try the love handle at the side of the belt line so any scar will be 1) out of the way 2) typically hidden 3) confused with pressure marks from your waistband etc.

One question to ask is this: If you were in an accident and HAD to pick a place for the scar, where would you pick?

Again I don't recommend even that -- just saying if you are determined then think it ALL THE WAY through.

Fileboom Premium Account