Is there a term for "reverse cuckolding"?

Discussion in 'General fetish discussions' started by creampieeater69, May 12, 2012.

  1. creampieeater69

    creampieeater69 New Member

    MIRROR: Download from MEGA

    Click Here!
    Where instead of the wife having sex with other men and the husband being submissive, the husband has sex with other women and the wife is submissive?

    A little background on why I'm asking: my wife and I are just getting into swinging. She is very submissive and has recently let me know she basically wants to be my complete slave, in the bedroom and out. Anything I want goes. I'm starting to do some research on this lifestyle and have been unable to find a term for "reverse cuckolding", if there is one.

    Any info would be great.
    Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. sebastian

    sebastian Active Member

    MIRROR: Download from MEGA

    Click Here!
    Well, classically, 'cuckolding' is wives cheating on husbands, but I don't see why the term can't refer to husbands cheating on wives. You could just call yourself a 'female cuckold'.

Share This Page