Subs and hypnotism

Sub4Life

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm very submissive, but I could never be hypnotized. I actually didnt beleive it was possible because we did it for an experiment in one of my classes, and it didnt work for me, but most of the kids sad they were hypnotized. But, didnt work for me.

I am a pretty strong willed most of the time, (but I enjoy submitting. IDK if that makes sense. lol, when not in the pressence of my master, i am independent and assertive)

I wish I could be hypnotized, to see what it is like, but I tried two times, and it didnt affect me at all.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

...or creating "repressed" memories, at times. This may easily happen to highly susceptible people.
This is true, and in the US there was a very popular 'satanic cult' paranoia in the late 1980s that was largely based on the tabloid-TV show Geraldo Rivera's episodes on Satanic Ritual Abuse and "repressed memories" (including forced abortions and the cannibalism of the said fetus) that, in fact never happened. Nobody can be 100% certain this was deliberate or caused by poorly trained therapists (but since it was Geraldo I'm going to cast my vote with 'deliberate').

It really is a farce that hypnosis so often is considered a viable method of treatment in psychology. Then again, most of psychology is a farce.
There is a good reason most psychologists can't write a prescription. But for the record I do subscribe to B.F.Skinner's theories of radical behaviorism, but I'm guessing most people into BDSM feel the same way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account