Subs and hypnotism

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've been doing some cyber-domming with a guy in another state. Mostly we chat online, but occasionally I call him and talk to him. I've noticed that when we actually talk, he gradually gets sort of dreamy, like he's going into a trance. It's clearly a pretty intense experience for him (and fun to work with) but I'm starting to suspect that somehow I'm unintentionally hypnotizing him or doing something similar. Given that I'm not trying to do it, he may simply be very suggestible. This has got me wondering, are subs naturally more suggestible or hypnotizable than the general population? I don't have any real evidence for it, so it's just a theory. What do people think?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Amcara

Having worked in the field for many years I can assure you all that hypnosis is a genuine phenomenon and can create remarkable results, (especially in D/s ;-).

There is a broad range of susceptibility to hypnotic suggestion within the population and your sub could certainly be entering into a light trance state during your discussions. There is in my opinion no danger in this and he is merely responding to his own cues, his own fantasies.

There's much much more could be said about this but for now just enjoy and observe...its always fascinating watching someone explore their deeper side.

Oh, and if you need convincing "silly" come see me any time. (wicked laughter down the hall).

Amcara

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Yes, it is a legitimate phenomenon. It's used therapeutically, although I suspect that some practitioners exagerate its uses. In many places one must be licensed to use it therapeutically. And it can be done over the phone. The hypnotist's voice is the major tool, as well ad the subject's relaxation.

What got me thinking about this was a session I did with my cyber-sub over the phone. I was giving him orders and having him masturbate. His voice gradually became very dreamy, and he was repeating much of what I said, but slowly. He was totally compliant as far as I could tell (which is typical for him). Eventually I ordered him to start slapping his cock, which he clearly did. After we were done, and started talking more generally, his dreaminess suddenly ended and he became much more 'present', talking faster and more normally. He said that when he started slapping his cock, he felt like he had no control, that it was my hand doing the slapping and he was just along for the ride. Something similar happened a few days later. In both cases, he was slightly scared and in awe of me. "you must be really powerful to be able to do this to me, sir." if I am hypnotizing him a little, it's pretty cool, but I want to know if that's what happening.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Yes, hypnosis is real and its effects are lab repeatable. It can't do hollywood things (Only a very mentally ill person would ever think they are a chicken), but its effects on blood pressure, brain activity, pain management (Doctors had high hopes for using hypnosis to replace chemical anesthesia, but opiates simply work much, much better), emotional state, and even cognitive functions.

In 21st century medicine hypnosis is usually called 'guided meditation' and is used among cancer patients to manage pain and is useful for psychologists in uncovering repressed (consciously repressed or otherwise) memories.

Fileboom Premium Account

Death

... and is useful for psychologists in uncovering repressed (consciously repressed or otherwise) memories.

...or creating "repressed" memories, at times. This may easily happen to highly susceptible people. It really is a farce that hypnosis so often is considered a viable method of treatment in psychology. Then again, most of psychology is a farce. I have a lot of knowledge of how they work and it's pathetic, so very often. Hypnosis is of course real, though... just a danger to the "patients", often. It can have great uses in a Master/slave or D/s relationship, too... very beautiful, romantic uses. I myself would definitely believe it is more common that submissives more easily become hypnotized... it makes perfect sense.

Fileboom Premium Account