Amour Partage - The sophisticated lifestyle of D/s

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

next time somebody tells you they paid for their math or english tudor, kick their ass!

oh and who pays for counseling sessions, doctor appointments etc...

thanks for opening our eyes sparrow!

my point was amour asked where the payment that everyone was referring to came into reference, and then avoided the question of whether or not there was in fact a payment. you shattered that argument by saying there was in fact a payment necessary.

the point is, if you go to a tutor, then you want to be there, because you know you have a problem with math. we have no facts about this so why would we go?

You don't wake up one day and say, "hey im bored, and the ymca is offering free introductory math tutoring sessions, i think ill go to test my skills.."

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Aoibheanne

my point was amour asked where the payment that everyone was referring to came into reference, and then avoided the question of whether or not there was in fact a payment. you shattered that argument by saying there was in fact a payment necessary.

the point is, if you go to a tutor, then you want to be there, because you know you have a problem with math. we have no facts about this so why would we go?

You don't wake up one day and say, "hey im bored, and the ymca is offering free introductory math tutoring sessions, i think ill go to test my skills.."

and still you don't get the fact that there is the free intro class where you decide wether you want to learn more or not... if you decide you want to learn more, of course you want to be there same as you want to be with your tudor... so what exactly are you saying o_O

and amour never said that there were no fees whatsoever... they simply said that there was no fees on the intro class.... again, read the website

oh and as I recall I made a comment way early about the fees... so yeah....

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Sparrow:
Can you prove we are doing something wrong? No. Cause we are not.
Yes, you posted in the wrong section for starters.
Can you prove we have done anything wrong? No. cause we haven't
I don't have to prove you've done anything wrong, I'm trying to make an informed decision with the information i have at my disposal. NONE, because you refuse to give it. i therefore err to the side of caution and share my thoughts and conjectures, and that is what a forum is for. Remember, communication is paramount, and when you refuse to answer simple questions, this is the general reaction you get.
Can you back one single accusation you are tossing at me? No, cause they are lies.
YES. Anyone can track your web data, and that is the only lie i accused you of. Yes you refused to give me your name. NO Business refuses to give out names, its a point of reference. You have none, and you expect us to provide proof and validate you, please, pull the other one.

Yes, I believe you are trying to defraud people of their money, and i am not afraid to say it aloud. Don't believe me, check my signature. You're the one who offered to call me, remember, I'm still waiting. We're in the same time zone.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

Last edited:

Yes, you posted in the wrong section for starters.

I don't have to prove you've done anything wrong, I'm trying to make an informed decision with the information i have at my disposal. NONE, because you refuse to give it. i therefore err to the side of caution and share my thoughts and conjectures, and that is what a forum is for. Remember, communication is paramount, and when you refuse to answer simple questions, this is the general reaction you get.

YES. Anyone can track your web data, and that is the only lie i accused you of. Yes you refused to give me your name. NO Business refuses to give out names, its a point of reference. You have none, and you expect us to provide proof and validate you, please, pull the other one.

Yes, I believe you are trying to defraud people of their money, and i am not afraid to say it aloud. Don't believe me, check my signature. You're the one who offered to call me, remember, I'm still waiting. We're in the same time zone.

I never refused anything....TAKE THE FUCKING CLASS IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE!!!! IT IS FREE!!!!! remember reading that 9 million times?

Fileboom Premium Account