Amour Partage - The sophisticated lifestyle of D/s

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

actually, i only ever said you were lieing about your web traffic history.

I never called you a car salesman, i never called you a thief, however i did elude that this could be a scam and as such you could be perpetrating fraud. One can never be to careful when money is on the line, and the money comes from the pockets of those you call friends.

I never claimed anything about web traffic to begin with. Also my summary states the history of AP lol - we have not had a website until recently!! but the point is, that is actually none of your business or concern anyway lol it has nothing to do with AP or learning AP.

As for money..what money are you talking about at this point? The Intro class is FREE - Registration is FREE...so what money are you all freaked about exactly?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

I never claimed anything about web traffic to begin with. Also my summary states the history of AP lol - we have not had a website until recently!! but the point is, that is actually none of your business or concern anyway lol it has nothing to do with AP or learning AP.

As for money..what money are you talking about at this point? The Intro class is FREE - Registration is FREE...so what money are you all freaked about exactly?

actually, you stated earlier that the website was up previously, and it was renewed recently. now you are saying that it was only put up recently, yet your copyright dates to 1990... hmmm just seems fishy here... please explain this again.
And no, you didn't claim to have web traffic, you claimed to have a previously established web page prior to 2-19-2009, of which i called that information false. now that you are being honest about that, we can move forward.
As for the money, yes, while the introductory class is free, so is your first hit of crack, and we all know that after that, you have to pay. just like your site eludes to, after the introductory online course, you have to become a paid member to take more classes, and doing so is done via giving you credit card info and or bank account info over a non secure page. THAT money.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

actually, you stated earlier that the website was up previously, and it was renewed recently. now you are saying that it was only put up recently, yet your copyright dates to 1990... hmmm just seems fishy here... please explain this again.
And no, you didn't claim to have web traffic, you claimed to have a previously established web page prior to 2-19-2009, of which i called that information false. now that you are being honest about that, we can move forward.
As for the money, yes, while the introductory class is free, so is your first hit of crack, and we all know that after that, you have to pay. just like your site eludes to, after the introductory online course, you have to become a paid member to take more classes, and doing so is done via giving you credit card info and or bank account info over a non secure page. THAT money.

No. I never said that. You were trying to attack the fact of the domain reg being recent. I said the domain was registered prior but was lost due to a glitch. Get the facts straight before you again try to accuse me of something else.

Ummm can you show me where I ask for a CC?? or a bank account?? Can you show me where it says you have to become a PAID member?? Did you just try that crack?

That is all false and you are not stating facts at all or the truth.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

The reason the dates show 2009 on the domain is due to a glitch that happened with that domain from sitting dormant past an expiry period prior. That is all.

but domain registrar traffic info shows no history WHATSOEVER of AmourPartage.com prior to February. not that it was registered and no page attached, then ran dormant, NOTHING.

and now you have informed us all that you did, indeed launch this as a new site, and that sir is the truth, the data does not lie.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

but domain registrar traffic info shows no history WHATSOEVER of AmourPartage.com prior to February. not that it was registered and no page attached, then ran dormant, NOTHING.

and now you have informed us all that you did, indeed launch this as a new site, and that sir is the truth, the data does not lie.

You are an idiot. Your facts are wrong and you are once again spreading lies. I have no reason to make anything up about our fucking domain or website. What purpose would that serve???

You also need to change your signature or I will pursue action against you. That is not only defamation but it is entirely wrong on every count. We are not a scam you miserable little twat.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

it would serve to lend credibility. I newly formed organization would bring about skepticism, while a group that has existed online since 1990 would put people minds at ease, at least in the sence of security. see a sight with that kind of tenure isn't going to just up and disappear. But i see you again avoided the question by trying to change the focus of the topic. Is every class you teach free? Oh wait, you don't teach the classes, Trinity does...

As for my signature, its merely my right to express my personal views and opinions as toy your organization. If it is false, please provide some facts bearing to the situation that would prove so, and i will happily change it.

Fileboom Premium Account