Amour Partage - The sophisticated lifestyle of D/s

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

soo then there is a charge, and THAT is the money everyone is talking about.

You are still making accusations that are not founded and you can not show any facts to your claims that we are a scam or otherwise. We have done nothing wrong to you or anyone else and if this is the road you want to take with all this than so be it.

I never said we were an online community since 1990.

Also as for our classes and trainings, I never said we did not charge! LOL We charge. And your point is?? that makes us a scam cause we charge? Well there you have it everyone, Sparrow has stated that anyone who charges for classes, sessions etc are scams!!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Sparrow69

until you present any evidence to the contrary, i am entitled to my views and beliefs of the situation as I see fit. You want to ping pong around the situation then so be it, but until straight answers are given, then my signature stays.

again you tried to dodge the question by changing the focus....
Is every class you teach Free?

And if we're going to change the subject, lets discuss rules violations....

Rules for webmasters:
1. Spamming your sites, blogs and other links is allowed in the spam section of the forum and also at the pics and movies found on the net section if your site is dedicated to photo or video content. You can also spam links in the section dedicated to your own pics and movies if your site is non-commercial and consists of your self shot pictures or videos.
2. If you want to promote the updates of your site you should keep them all in one thread of the forum. Also be sure to have a reciprocal link setup.

Fileboom Premium Account

Aoibheanne

until you present any evidence to the contrary, i am entitled to my views and beliefs of the situation as I see fit. You want to ping pong around the situation then so be it, but until straight answers are given, then my signature stays.

again you tried to dodge the question by changing the focus....
Is every class you teach Free?

And if we're going to change the subject, lets discuss rules violations....

Rules for webmasters:
1. Spamming your sites, blogs and other links is allowed in the spam section of the forum and also at the pics and movies found on the net section if your site is dedicated to photo or video content. You can also spam links in the section dedicated to your own pics and movies if your site is non-commercial and consists of your self shot pictures or videos.
2. If you want to promote the updates of your site you should keep them all in one thread of the forum. Also be sure to have a reciprocal link setup.

amourpartage did not promote a website..... they shared about their D/s lifestyle...

just fyi

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69