Amour Partage - The sophisticated lifestyle of D/s

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

lol why is everybody so defensive... amourpartage was merely explaining things from an AP standpoint. Nobody is saying the rest of the world is doing it wrong just because it is not AP style. I am sure that just came through wrong to you sasha.

and sparrow..... get your spelling right before you say anything further lmao

we can see how desperate your grasping for stupid stuff to throw at Amour Partage as now you have to pull the "European" card... when nothing else work, try racist comments... lmao rock on sparrow!

I'm not racist, I'm European you retard. And no, Im not trying to trow anything at anyone, frankly I'm don with you and you. you refuse to answer anyone's questions, and Sasha, was being very polite and Amour said quite openly that she wasnt a real dom, to the effect YOU apologized. so say what you will. the community at large is done with you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I never called you a liar, I was merely actively seeking more information on something that looked interesting and I was being blunt about what you were trying to explain so that I could better understand you. And I did not turn around your words, perhaps the caps button was stuck, but when people TYPE IN CAPS they do so to draw attention to something. By making the word REAL in caps you were trying to imply that somehow I was not because I was asking you to further elaborate on what it is that makes what you are offering different from any other Joeblow in the world. Hell I know of a 4 day free intensive training course for slaves that says more in their opening paragraph then you have this entire thread, and they offer the training for FREE. All you have to do is agree to let them video tape your slave and sell the tapes.

I'm not judging you or your group I'm just asking for a bit more info on it other then that its DIFFERENT and SPECIAL, so that I can make an informed decision as to whether or not I wish to go through with the program or not.

OK first off let me say I was not meaning to come across sounding so harsh to you personally and I am sorry for that. My intention was to point out that REAL meaning those who really take the D/s life seriously and come from a similar place as AP take such a thought in regard to knowing a sub's point of view or vice versa.

And as much as I know this pisses people on this forum off, I will say it again. The Intro Class is not some car sales pitch - It is a free class which is geared for addressing the entire AP approach to D/s in an effort to help those attending see if learning AP is something they feel connected with or not. AP has never been pushed on anyone and we have always shared a summary much like what my first post entails. I am merely following my usual course in that regard.

My seeming vague is not something that the majority feel from me or AP details usually...as a matter of fact this is the most opposition I have encountered on a forum before, which is I guess why I am still here going back and forth lol

I will try and gather a better posting that might help shed more light if this thread is not too far gone into the trash.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Aoibheanne

I'm not racist, I'm European you retard. And no, Im not trying to trow anything at anyone, frankly I'm don with you and you. you refuse to answer anyone's questions, and Sasha, was being very polite and Amour said quite openly that she wasnt a real dom, to the effect YOU apologized. so say what you will. the community at large is done with you.

retard, getting nicer and nicer here lmao..... and yeah delaware is in europe, how could i forget.... my mistake

no comment to the rest....just read what amourpartage said

Fileboom Premium Account

So you are speaking for the community now? Please don't... I am sure there are plenty of people here with their own voice who do not ned the likes of you responding on their behalf.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sashalust

Well whenever more of this information is posted I'm sure a lot of people will feel better by the whole idea and may even join the site and take part in the classes. With the economy the way it is, you have to understand that people are a bit hesitant about something that requires money. I look forward to reading more and learning more about what you have so eagerly embraced in your life.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

no i do not speak for the community, but to be so gullible as to believe that those of us whom are friends only talk in the open here is absurd. Everyone here is free to respond, and most have chosen to simply ignore you since you refuse to answer questions, and retort back at them with general asshatery when all they and i were trying to do is make an informed decision as to whether it was worth it or not to take your damned class. Since you can't make an informed decision without information with which to be informed, then we simply continue.

Me, I enjoy a good debate, so i stay, simply to torment you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Aoibheanne

no i do not speak for the community, but to be so gullible as to believe that those of us whom are friends only talk in the open here is absurd. Everyone here is free to respond, and most have chosen to simply ignore you since you refuse to answer questions, and retort back at them with general asshatery when all they and i were trying to do is make an informed decision as to whether it was worth it or not to take your damned class. Since you can't make an informed decision without information with which to be informed, then we simply continue.

he has to have the last word doesn't he..... and still turning facts around.... some ppl can never give up....

Fileboom Premium Account

Ummm - what are you on about now? You have called me a liar, car salesman, thief, scam, fraudulent and probably a few I am missing and you sit there and try to act all holier than now? LOL You try and twist words around to suit your own ego and point and that is your own insecurity.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Ummm - what are you on about now? You have called me a liar, car salesman, thief, scam, fraudulent and probably a few I am missing and you sit there and try to act all holier than now? LOL You try and twist words around to suit your own ego and point and that is your own insecurity.

actually, i only ever said you were lieing about your web traffic history.

I never called you a car salesman, i never called you a thief, however i did elude that this could be a scam and as such you could be perpetrating fraud. One can never be to careful when money is on the line, and the money comes from the pockets of those you call friends.

Fileboom Premium Account