Amour Partage - The sophisticated lifestyle of D/s

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

how does that sound like a sincere and nice question? That is a smartass comment because he had to make sure everybody knows that he knows all of this anyway (again, snubbery like unreal)

actually his statement is, he does not trust a dom/me that has not been a sub. that is EXACTLY the type of thing you teach. on to part two of the statement, he states that if that is the very practice in which he already lives, how is what you teach any different?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I have accused you of only one thing armour, the statement you made about the glitch in your domain registry. thats fine though, laugh and talk circles all you want. Everyone here sees the point, and you sir, are convoluted.

Sweetie, I have said nor done a single thing to deserve any of this on this forum. I have not lied, nor tried to do any harm to anyone. The domain glitch is a fact not a story. You are showing your ignorance now. And again trying to speak for others! LOL because YOU are a GOD! *bows down and pukes*

Fileboom Premium Account

Aoibheanne

actually his statement is, he does not trust a dom/me that has not been a sub. that is EXACTLY the type of thing you teach. on to part two of the statement, he states that if that is the very practice in which he already lives, how is what you teach any different?

how is amour partage supposed to know what type of D/s every single person on this world practices?! If he practices something like that already, good for him, but AP can't know that LMAO instead of making a smartass comment one could maybe have a nce conversation.... and how is he supposed to say that he basically practices the same that amour partage teaches anyway if he doesn't know anything about it? Just because he read the intro doesn't mean that he knows the rest :) magic word "INTRO CLASS" it is interesting, at least it was in the 90's and I am sure nothing has changed as AP is very much for traditions

Fileboom Premium Account

The bottom line in all this is simple. You all have taken something small and made it huge. You have tried to accuse and defame me without even trying what is offered. You attempt to threaten, lie, state untrue comments about the nature of AP and still go on. There must be a stopping point and a place to chill out and reflect on what it is you are after.

This constant bickerfest back and forth serves not one bit of good for anyone here, or maybe it does some, but for me it is past childish and certainly unnecessary.

Have I broken some forum rule here? I posted the summary off my website yes. Why? because it IS the overview summary of AP. THAT is exactly what I hoped to post and share.

The badgering and constant attacks have only taken people off course from the start and that was not my fault.

So what now? more threats? more accusations? or is enough enough?

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

good idea, lets get a moderator in here. I'm wagering that an ip check in this SPAM driven thread would even reveal that these two are the same person... im not answering for everyone, im simply stating my VIEW of the situation. I have asked nicely, and now I'm stating it rudely. elaborate or stfu. enjoy the thread or gtfo.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

I posted the summary off my website yes. Why? because it IS the overview summary of AP.
what is AP again, as I've asked and recieved no reply.

The badgering and constant attacks have only taken people off course from the start and that was not my fault.
you are the first person to call names here, but to get back on course, what is AP exactly? Some people here may be confused

So what now? more threats? more accusations? or is enough enough?

no one ever threatened, or made an accusation, we were merely intrigued into sharing our assumptions as to what AP actually is, since we have yet to recieve an answer as to what AP is.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ok so after reading the introduction to the site and stuff here. What I gather is that as a Dom I should not abuse my sub until I have been in their position before?......so basically we are talking about a Switch lifestyle. Is that what Amour Partage is? If so then why does that require a class in order to learn to do that?

No. Amour Partage does not teach nor even have a switch role. What I was saying was that all AP Doms must learn the views, scope and approach of a sub. Without that knowledge I do not see how any Dom could ever truly understand their sub. But I am not saying at all that AP is about a switch lifestyle. Within AP there is a Dom and sub role and nothing else.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: