Amour Partage - The sophisticated lifestyle of D/s

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

To correct your "inaccuracy" would be to remove you from this thread entirely. Every single thing you have tried to state is wrong, a lie and misguided entirely. You have no clue what you are even attacking anymore.

If you don't like AP, leave it alone! I could care less if you approve or decline it. I have stated nothing wrong, nor have I lied or misled a single point from my end.

If you want to know more about AP, TAKE THE FREE FUCKING CLASS!! You are such a fucking idiot I swear and to think you actually take the time to do this shit it is unreal.

And me on my high horse?? OMG who attacked and judged right off on something they know nothing about?? YOU. So before you keep going and spreading bullshit and accusations......learn more about what you are trying to argue.

Amour Partage is not for everyone and it is certainly not for you. But if you feel differently then by all means, you are still welcome to sit in on an Intro class - If not then by all means go on your own way!

This thread is not for your slander anymore and there is no reason for it. Be an adult and stop acting 12. If you consider yourself seasoned as a Dom or a MAster...I feel for anyone who would submit to you.

*** nvm last comment...just saw you were titled as a submissive LMAO...now there is a joke***

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

To correct your "inaccuracy" would be to remove you from this thread entirely. Every single thing you have tried to state is wrong, a lie and misguided entirely. You have no clue what you are even attacking anymore.
So fucking inform us already!

I have stated nothing wrong, nor have I lied or misled a single point from my end.
You haven't lied, I never said you did. But you are misleading.

If you want to know more about AP, TAKE THE FREE FUCKING CLASS!! You are such a fucking idiot I swear and to think you actually take the time to do this shit it is unreal.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the person who will take your money and "teach" you something.

And me on my high horse??
No dipshit, you said I had to come off a high horse. I called you a fucking huckster and all you do is get fucking hissy and avoid answering any questions.

OMG who attacked and judged right off on something they know nothing about?? YOU.
I didn't attack you first. I asked you to clarify Amour Partage (see thread post number 2) and YOU called ME a smartass. I know nothing about AP, because you won't tell us anything.

So before you keep going and spreading bullshit and accusations......learn more about what you are trying to argue.
The burden of proof lies with the believer. You say AP is so wonderful, tell us why. All I see is a fucking conman trying to make a buck.

Amour Partage is not for everyone and it is certainly not for you.
Because I don't fall for your fucking used car salesman tricks?

This thread is not for your slander anymore and there is no reason for it. Be an adult and stop acting 12.
In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image. It is often, but not always,[1] a requirement that this claim be false, and, or alternatively, that the publication is made to someone other than the person defamed.

So, if I made an informed AND untrue statement about AP then it would be libel not slander.

I can't slander you until I give false information. You HAVE NO information. You are NOT accredited to teach. You came to this website trying to sell your D/s sizzle and nobody can smell any fucking meat cooking.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I have not been in AP for over 20 yrs to make a buck. If you want to know more about AP why won't you listen? To learn more and truly gain the details you are asking all you have to do is take an Intro class LOL it is free and cost you nothing but time...if you are even truly interested.

All I see from you is a disgruntled little submissive who needs a better Dom lol sorry but my opinion.

My original post (post number 1) is a summary about AP. I invited anyone interested to visit website. Nothing wrong there.

And by saying AP doesn't exist simply cause you didn't know about it is purely silly. lol Are you the end all answer to D/s styles around the world?

Fileboom Premium Account

Post # 10
I'm sure your next post will attack me instead of correcting any inaccuracies I have about Amour Partage because your 'sales tactics' so far have been nothing but browbeating and avoidance.

And in case you were keeping track post #11 line-for-line was

Avoidance + browbeating
avoidance
browbeating
avoidance
still trying to make a sale!!!
feigned disgust meets veiled legal action.

This is fun! Please post again, I'll make coffee!

I'm ReallyGreen and I approve this message.

Fileboom Premium Account

Post # 10

And in case you were keeping track post #11 line-for-line was

Avoidance + browbeating
avoidance
browbeating
avoidance
still trying to make a sale!!!
feigned disgust meets veiled legal action.

This is fun! Please post again, I'll make coffee!

I'm ReallyGreen and I approve this message.

OMG are you 3?? LOL

Sweetie in what planet can you take my approach as a car salesman? And what the fuck are you even after? In fact I have addressed your queries cause the info is not only here but on my site! and anything not there is shared in an Intro Class which is available to all who want it.

So what is your issue??

Fileboom Premium Account

To learn more and truly gain the details you are asking all you have to do is take an Intro class LOL it is free and cost you nothing but time...if you are even truly interested.
Well now I'm interested. But since you don't want to make a buck you won't mind that I have a fake credit card number at the ready.
My original post (post number 1) is a summary about AP.
"What is Amour Partage? The name comes from French which means "shared love". This says a lot actually as to what the direction and meaning of this unique path is. When we say Amour Partage we mean that each role, both the Dom and Submissive are entering a time and commitment together to offer the other love in their actions of submitting or dominating the other. It is combined with an understood respect for each other and a clear understanding of what the responsibilities are of each role."

That summary sounds like traditional consentual D/s to me. How is Amour Partage different?

Are you the end all answer to D/s styles around the world?
No, I'm your potential customer. Why should I pay you money for the 3-day seminar and 1-on-1 training?

Fileboom Premium Account

Aoibheanne

believe it or not... I practice Amour Partage. I went through the training and the classes. Thanks Amour Partage btw! :)

Very interesting that I register here today and come across a post like this. I wish I hadn't, because the responses to this thread just make me hate it here. I have never read such narrow minded and stupid comments like this.

reallygreen... i think you gotta get off your green stuff... seriously.

And omg... comparing ap's posts as a car salesman tactic?! You are insane. The intro classes are free, and your trainer will always work with you. AP is not about money. And before you go and toss out some numbers about how much it costs, you better get your facts straight.

As far as your nasty comments about amourpartage not sharing info go, learn to read. And even more so.. learn to think, learn to think outside your little borders!

When I learned AP, it was an awesome experience. They never tried to "just make some bucks" and yes it is different than other styles. You calling yourself a sub should be the first indication of how different it is lmao. You crack me up I swear....

I can't even remember all your comments so I won't even try to adress all of it.

If you feel like talking to somebody who actually got taught AP feel free to IM me, as you seem to have something up your ass with the member amourpartage.

"Well now I'm interested. But since you don't want to make a buck you won't mind that I have a fake credit card number at the ready." omfg you are so ridiculous..... LOOK AT THE WEBSITE nobody asks for your cc info at any time ;) listen to somebody who actually did it! fucking hell lmao

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Well now I'm interested. But since you don't want to make a buck you won't mind that I have a fake credit card number at the ready.

"What is Amour Partage? The name comes from French which means "shared love". This says a lot actually as to what the direction and meaning of this unique path is. When we say Amour Partage we mean that each role, both the Dom and Submissive are entering a time and commitment together to offer the other love in their actions of submitting or dominating the other. It is combined with an understood respect for each other and a clear understanding of what the responsibilities are of each role."

That summary sounds like traditional consentual D/s to me. How is Amour Partage different?

No, I'm your potential customer. Why should I pay you money for the 3-day seminar and 1-on-1 training?

AP has members all over the globe. It has been a very elite, private style and training since it was founded more then 50 yrs ago. Nothing is just plopped on any forum as to specific details as it is offered in the Intro class. The purpose of the Intro Class is to share in depth about what the style is, why it is different and allows the guests to see if they feel AP is right for them or not. It is that simple.

You talk about me simply trying to make a buck and steal people's money, run aorund and lie to everyone I can and try to get you to sign up so I can get rich. That is such a lie and such bullshit it makes me sick.

You have tried to undermine and accuse every comment I have stated about AP as being shifty in some way and all becase you don't know anyhting about it and get mad cause I follow a system. The system is...if ANYONE is interested in AP beyond reading the summary, they can take a free class to learn more and perhaps sart into it or decide it is not right for them and continue to whatever is right for them.

The other part is, AP has traditions to it. Most people like that. AP is not all written out and tossed in someone's lap as a good read and poof you are done. It is VERBALLY taught and thus the purpose of the Introduction Session. To verbally share about the style and so on. But because you don't like that and I am not conforming to your desired rules and flow of information, you call me a scam and a liar. That is just ignorant.

Fileboom Premium Account

believe it or not... I practice Amour Partage. I went through the training and the classes. Thanks Amour Partage btw! :)

Very interesting that I register here today and come across a post like this. I wish I hadn't, because the responses to this thread just make me hate it here. I have never read such narrow minded and stupid comments like this.

reallygreen... i think you gotta get off your green stuff... seriously.

And omg... comparing ap's posts as a car salesman tactic?! You are insane. The intro classes are free, and your trainer will always work with you. AP is not about money. And before you go and toss out some numbers about how much it costs, you better get your facts straight.

As far as your nasty comments about amourpartage not sharing info go, learn to read. And even more so.. learn to think, learn to think outside your little borders!

When I learned AP, it was an awesome experience. They never tried to "just make some bucks" and yes it is different than other styles. You calling yourself a sub should be the first indication of how different it is lmao. You crack me up I swear....

I can't even remember all your comments so I won't even try to adress all of it.

If you feel like talking to somebody who actually got taught AP feel free to IM me, as you seem to have something up your ass with the member amourpartage.

"Well now I'm interested. But since you don't want to make a buck you won't mind that I have a fake credit card number at the ready." omfg you are so ridiculous..... LOOK AT THE WEBSITE nobody asks for your cc info at any time ;) listen to somebody who actually did it! fucking hell lmao

Aoibheanne!! Nice to see you and hope you are well! Thanks for your supportive thread :) It seems a lost cause here but *shrugs*

Fileboom Premium Account