Amour Partage - The sophisticated lifestyle of D/s

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

sorry for the double post, but also if this club had been around for so long, as even the website claims it was copyrighted in 1990, then why was that domain created on feb 19th 2009, with no previous domain data history? You mean to tell me that this organization (which is unlicensed), which provides no information as to what it is they actually do on their site that differs from other forms of D/s, copyrighted and designed a web page in 1990, but did not launch until last month? and only registered for a year no less. It's even registered to a British server, but with an American phone number, hows that work?

I'm sorry, I'm not a skeptic, and I am highly educated, but even my sub questions this as a real organization. And just to make things clear, I'd appreciate some straight answers from either Amour Partage, or Aoibheanne, or as a reseller for the same company you registered the site through, I will report it as fraudulent and in violation of Internet Phishing/Scam Laws.

OK First off - I do not owe you or anyone details about the company structure etc. The reason the dates show 2009 on the domain is due to a glitch that happened with that domain from sitting dormant past an expiry period prior. That is all. As for sharing more details about AP in general - That is the purpose of the Introduction Class...that is common sense people give me a break. If what you read does not make you want to sit through an Intro Class then don't! lol It is not rocket science omg. And what exactly are you going to report love? That you came across a style of D/s that you know nothing about therefore it must be fake? And futher are not willing to learn more about it cause you would rather attack it cause you don't understand it. Makes perfect sense. From the last time I checked, the United States was a free country...did I miss something?

Further I might add, there are details which are shared that is only for members as it as always been and will always be. This will not ever change and certainly not on some public forum. There are AP Trainers and students all over the world and you really think that your inept and ignorant attacks will stop it? This forum post to begin with was simply to share. You all keep saying I am not answering your questions, yet when I tell you HOW to get those questions answered you refuse and try to call me a scam. Make up your minds!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Prissy

I am curious about something. The first post, basically told us you do exactly what we have been doing, yet, you tell us it is something different. Now it also says that one who is a dom in AP only becomes one once they have learned the path of the sub. So how can you say that you are a dom by nature, if you must first be a sub?

I read the first post, and I have read the argument since the first day this thread was made. As for telling us to go to a site to take the free online course, you really haven't told us how different the "Different Measures" that are taken can be. ReallyGreen asking you to expand on your explanation makes his name a reality. As someone who is classified as green is said to know nothing about the topic at hand, and he was asking you to provide him with the "knowledge" that he may not be a greenhorn on your beloved practices. Getting angry and telling him to go to a website really doesn't help. Also I have been there, but all I can see is a jumble of confusion.

Also all you did in your first post was post the introduction on your site, So basically the introductions tells us nothing either.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

I am curious about something. The first post, basically told us you do exactly what we have been doing, yet, you tell us it is something different. Now it also says that one who is a dom in AP only becomes one once they have learned the path of the sub. So how can you say that you are a dom by nature, if you must first be a sub?

Because you learn the scope of a sub does not mean you are one. So you are not understanding that in the way it was meant. Also how can you speak for others on this point? I think everyone has a right to have their own opinion on how they practice D/s.

I read the first post, and I have read the argument since the first day this thread was made. As for telling us to go to a site to take the free online course, you really haven't told us how different the "Different Measures" that are taken can be. ReallyGreen asking you to expand on your explanation makes his name a reality. As someone who is classified as green is said to know nothing about the topic at hand, and he was asking you to provide him with the "knowledge" that he may not be a greenhorn on your beloved practices. Getting angry and telling him to go to a website really doesn't help. Also I have been there, but all I can see is a jumble of confusion.

Also all you did in your first post was post the introduction on your site, So basically the introductions tells us nothing either.

So becuase you find it confusing, then it is all wrong? Because you have not addressed anything with me at all, it is wrong? And becuase you don't like our methods of how we offer an Intro Class...we are wrong? Makes perfect sense.

An Introduction Class is in place for situations like this one. It is designed to address all the many questions which arise in regard to AP. Yet you only attack me for it and that seems hardly fruitful on any level.

Fileboom Premium Account

Prissy

Because you learn the scope of a sub does not mean you are one. So you are not understanding that in the way it was meant. Also how can you speak for others on this point? I think everyone has a right to have their own opinion on how they practice D/s.

Not once did I ever say that your ideals are wrong, next time be sure you are stating the truths of what people say before lecturing them on something they did not.

So becuase you find it confusing, then it is all wrong? Because you have not addressed anything with me at all, it is wrong? And becuase you don't like our methods of how we offer an Intro Class...we are wrong? Makes perfect sense.

An Introduction Class is in place for situations like this one. It is designed to address all the many questions which arise in regard to AP. Yet you only attack me for it and that seems hardly fruitful on any level.

Once again I never said it was wrong. I said that you don't have to yell at people because they ask you to explain more. I never said I disliked the idea of an intro class, but you have to have a pitch to get people interested in going to the class. Your pitch was flat, and boring, because you didn't give some plus points to taking the class. If I was going to give a class on how to properly prepare food, I wouldn't say read the instrutions on the recipe card and make it. I would say in order for you to make the recipe that you desire, keep in mind that all recipes will vary as everyone is different, but to start with, to keep things organized maybe set it up so your oven is preheating properly, sort out the ingrediets to the moist and dry so they are easier to find, yadda, yadda, yadda. By saying things like that I am trying to make Food Preparations exciting, not drab.

And I am NOT attacking you, I am asking you a question, to please do s another asked, and give more of an explanation. Is that really hard to do?

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

OK First off - I do not owe you or anyone details about the company structure etc. The reason the dates show 2009 on the domain is due to a glitch that happened with that domain from sitting dormant past an expiry period prior. That is all. As for sharing more details about AP in general - That is the purpose of the Introduction Class...that is common sense people give me a break. If what you read does not make you want to sit through an Intro Class then don't! lol It is not rocket science omg. And what exactly are you going to report love? That you came across a style of D/s that you know nothing about therefore it must be fake? And futher are not willing to learn more about it cause you would rather attack it cause you don't understand it. Makes perfect sense. From the last time I checked, the United States was a free country...did I miss something?
Look, I actually came on this thread to play devils advocate. I asked you for clarification as to something that I have been practicing since 1994, and has been the main focus of my entire life. you claim to have something new, and by all means I'm all for learning a new trick, but your stonewalling every question without the grace of a politician and it makes you look very bad. Elaborate on how this is different from the many techniques I've learned since 1994, or even tell us what makes you qualified to teach anyone, as many of us have here already, and you will see a whole different attitude from lots of the friendly folks here.

To address the website issue, even with a glitch, prostra trackers track how many times an address has been visited since the particular combination of letters, digits, or numbers ever directed a browser to any location on the Internet. Your shows no activity whatsoever before February. The entire internet would have to go down worldwide for that data to be lost, so, talking you at your word at having not lied in this non-informational thread, now i know you have and it can be proven.

As for what I would report, simply that your site should be investigated as a fraudulent phishing site posing as an informative class to collect funds and account information ofter the internet, a class B felony, and violating GoDaddy's Terms of service, at which point you account would be locked, and the site taken down.

Further I might add, there are details which are shared that is only for members as it as always been and will always be. This will not ever change and certainly not on some public forum. There are AP Trainers and students all over the world and you really think that your inept and ignorant attacks will stop it? This forum post to begin with was simply to share. You all keep saying I am not answering your questions, yet when I tell you HOW to get those questions answered you refuse and try to call me a scam. Make up your minds!
but you have shared noting sir. we asked you for clarification because we were confused, and you started to lambaste those who asked, including me. Had you answered, there would have been no reason for me to look into the validity of your organization. So again, please tell us what makes your technique different, and enjoy the site.

Fileboom Premium Account

Once again I never said it was wrong. I said that you don't have to yell at people because they ask you to explain more. I never said I disliked the idea of an intro class, but you have to have a pitch to get people interested in going to the class. Your pitch was flat, and boring, because you didn't give some plus points to taking the class. If I was going to give a class on how to properly prepare food, I wouldn't say read the instrutions on the recipe card and make it. I would say in order for you to make the recipe that you desire, keep in mind that all recipes will vary as everyone is different, but to start with, to keep things organized maybe set it up so your oven is preheating properly, sort out the ingrediets to the moist and dry so they are easier to find, yadda, yadda, yadda. By saying things like that I am trying to make Food Preparations exciting, not drab.

And I am NOT attacking you, I am asking you a question, to please do s another asked, and give more of an explanation. Is that really hard to do?

Since AP is new as far as general public goes and has only been offered via web just recently - I must say that the Online Intro Class has been quite successful. It seems that many people read the terrible summary you say I have written and shockingly they are intrigued! lol Enough so that they register and take the class. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

so what you are saying is that you will not elaborate any further, even though it would settle the confusion as to the validity of your claim to be different, and instead you will attempt to dodge the question yet again with "sign up for the class."

I can assure you, those who DO sign up, do so more out of confusion then actually being intrigued. I'm curious to know what your retention rate is after this "FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS" where secrets held only for memebers are not given out, and we would learn nothing more then we already know.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

To address the website issue, even with a glitch, prostra trackers track how many times an address has been visited since the particular combination of letters, digits, or numbers ever directed a browser to any location on the Internet. Your shows no activity whatsoever before February. The entire internet would have to go down worldwide for that data to be lost, so, talking you at your word at having not lied in this non-informational thread, now i know you have and it can be proven.

I have not lied at all. Are you not understanding that AP has not been offered online until recently? It has always been a private venture which is stated in the summary. It has never been mass marketed and thus of course there would be no Internet track record so to speak.

If you wish to threaten me and call GoDaddy, be my guest. You will be defaming me, AP and all involved and there are laws against that too. I have done nothing to you or anyone and I have nothing to run from or hide love.

Fileboom Premium Account

so what you are saying is that you will not elaborate any further, even though it would settle the confusion as to the validity of your claim to be different, and instead you will attempt to dodge the question yet again with "sign up for the class."

I can assure you, those who DO sign up, do so more out of confusion then actually being intrigued. I'm curious to know what your retention rate is after this "FREE INTRODUCTORY CLASS" where secrets held only for memebers are not given out, and we would learn nothing more then we already know.

It is not my fault that you are taking the stance you are. When you go to the IRS and talk about filing your taxes... do you get to tell them how to run their company? When you go in to buy a car...do you tell them to re-word their contracts cause you don't like it and therefore that car company must be a fake? Do you tell your phone company that you will not have their service cause the fine print is too unclear for you...they need to talk to you in a better way or you won't pay your bill? LOL

I am sharing Amour Partage - a style of D/s - We have traditions and a way of handling everything. AP will not change its practice to suit the needs of one small forum because it is being attacked falsely for no reason.

Fileboom Premium Account

And you can assure me?? You know this for a fact do you? And tell me how you know such things? lol Our membership rocks btw :D with people who love and respect what AP has offered them.

And no I am not saying I will prepare a more detailed summary for this forum, but I certainly will not be bullied into it. You can park that thought real quick. You people have been nothing but rude, bashing and defamatory against anything I have said - This is just cause for you? no. It is immature at best and shows your own character.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: