Amour Partage - The sophisticated lifestyle of D/s

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

hehe I am very well, thanks :) It' nice to see they finally decided to go public with AP! It's a shame tho that there are ppl like the green guy (he really needs to lay off the green stuff LOL) who are just too immature to get it (I still can't believe he claims to be a sub lmao)

Hope your doing grand! :)

I am finding many US based forum sites that have plenty of the narrow minded and yet above everyone else mentality. As you know, AP is hard to put in writing and people here don't usually get it.

Plus I am finding that most of the forum sites have the typical forum whores who are not into the topic as much as they are hearing their own voice.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Aoibheanne

I am finding many US based forum sites that have plenty of the narrow minded and yet above everyone else mentality. As you know, AP is hard to put in writing and people here don't usually get it.

Plus I am finding that most of the forum sites have the typical forum whores who are not into the topic as much as they are hearing their own voice.

hahaha so true... those ppl should be banned from the forum by the moderators... they just harm the site's reputation..

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

My, your arrival (and post history) is just so coincidental.

But at least the tone has changed from aggressive bully to exasperated "victim". And the veiled application to bend the moderators ear against "those ppl" (people who have a standing history on this site in the non-SPAM threads) was nice.

I wonder what shall happen next. I quiver with anticipation.

PS: Just PayPal me $20 and I'll leave you alone ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Nyx

*cracks up*

I just... *grins* I just couldn't stay silent anymore. A problem I have. :p

Not only was the cheerleader's for AP's arrival so convenient, the poster also eerily has the same writing style and quirks of sentence. And no, I didn't pull that out of my ass. I studied tone and style of writing. I'm good at what I'm good at. *grins*

That's it for me, except saying I agree with Really Green. Respectfully I must point out that someone trying to present a new point of view (AmourPartage) should have all their facts. Otherwise you seem misinformed.
I have no doubt that now you will scold and lampoon me mercilessly for my opinion, and accuse me of being a 'bad, narrow-minded little submissive' but truth be told the only one I'm afraid of is my dom when he's upset. :p

Really Green, I like you. :) Carry on!

Fileboom Premium Account

*cracks up*

Not only was the cheerleader's for AP's arrival so convenient, the poster also eerily has the same writing style and quirks of sentence. And no, I didn't pull that out of my ass. I studied tone and style of writing. I'm good at what I'm good at. *grins*

That's it for me, except saying I agree with Really Green. Respectfully I must point out that someone trying to present a new point of view (AmourPartage) should have all their facts. Otherwise you seem misinformed.
I have no doubt that now you will scold and lampoon me mercilessly for my opinion, and accuse me of being a 'bad, narrow-minded little submissive' but truth be told the only one I'm afraid of is my dom when he's upset. :p

LOL - Let's see, now you are telling me I don't have all my own facts about AP. And I suppose you do? Would you like to tell me how to present this style since you act as though you know more about it then I?

And to simply "come out of silence" to interject nothing more than a slander attempt is pointless in my opinion.

Maybe you should get YOUR facts straight before accusing someone of something they have not nor did not do.

So what exactly am I "misinformed" about??

Fileboom Premium Account

*cracks up*

One person who actually studied this style happened on this thread and you attempt to attack them too....that is just low and fucked up. Can you not do better? You both are pathetic.

Fileboom Premium Account

Aoibheanne

why does this post cause so much drama on this site?!

and excuse moi, nyx.... what are you trying to say with your cheerleader comment? are you trying so say me and amourpartage are the same person? *shakes little fist* 'Cause if ye did... omg how embarrassing for you, I feel for ya (I hope your teacher in tone and style of writing doesn't see this, poor girl)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Aoibheanne, Some sites are worth the effort and some are not. Same with people. Case in point. What you have here are those who think they know more than they do and try to attack others opinions and points of view without actually knowing what it is they are attacking or even saying.

My post is hardly worth this drama and the main thing is. I was and am here to simply share Amour Partage with anyone who is "interested" I am not here to argue with children who show no level of mature understanding whatsoever.

If I were here to present some harsh, mean, ill willed topic or intent, than by all means..may the hordes of accusations and insanity proceed. But I have done not one thing wrong here nor have I presented anything worth bashing.

If you don't find AP something you want to pursue then simply leave it be. It is that simple. But carrying on like immature little 3 yr olds is hardly helping you are me or anyone else whom I had hoped to read this thread with some pleasure and not just more forum drama.

Thanks to Really Green my original post is nothing more than that now...forum drama and stupid narrow minded people who can't act like an adult.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sparrow69

sorry for the double post, but also if this club had been around for so long, as even the website claims it was copyrighted in 1990, then why was that domain created on feb 19th 2009, with no previous domain data history? You mean to tell me that this organization (which is unlicensed), which provides no information as to what it is they actually do on their site that differs from other forms of D/s, copyrighted and designed a web page in 1990, but did not launch until last month? and only registered for a year no less. It's even registered to a British server, but with an American phone number, hows that work?

I'm sorry, I'm not a skeptic, and I am highly educated, but even my sub questions this as a real organization. And just to make things clear, I'd appreciate some straight answers from either Amour Partage, or Aoibheanne, or as a reseller for the same company you registered the site through, I will report it as fraudulent and in violation of Internet Phishing/Scam Laws.

Fileboom Premium Account