Self Bondage?

mepsipax187

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hello, I'm new to the forums. Just want to ask if anyone on here has any experience with self bondage? because I don't have anyone to tie me up (yet). I can of course tie my legs easy enough but hands are the tricky area. It's impossible to tie/tape them up yourself and I've tried other things like getting elastic bands or head bands or something but its too easy to escape from :/. I don't really fancy doing the handcuffs/ice cube thing since I don't want to wait hours for the ice to melt (I also don't have a freezer, lol). I try and use a mummy sleeping bag as a bondage bag but again it's too easy to escape and it's not tight enough. So does anyone have any tips or any cheap gadgets I can get? (I'm poor-ish :(). Thanks!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Aibo

Hello there mepsipax187.

Even though you're new you appear to be quite advanced already.
Now as for the kind of gear that you safely can use on your own. I recommend velcro cuffs, another name from those are 'Quick cuffs' either can be escaped when needed. You just have to imagine they're better than they are.
And imagination is important, I bet you know that already. It is what go on in the head that make this good. :)

Some models found here, but google for the best price. There's so many sites that sell stuf for a penny nowadays. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Be advised that self-bondage is fairly dangerous. Lots of things can go wrong, and a fair number of self-bondage fans get themselves injured or killed each year. When planning a self-bondage session, ask yourself very seriously, "what will I do if a fire breaks out while I'm tied up?" and "what do I do if something slips and I can't breathe?" If you have no way to cope with both of those two scenarios during a particular session, you need to revise your plans. All the bondage manuals that I've read recommend against self-bondage.

Also, remember that every self-bondage video you've seen online had a crew standing around filming it.

Fileboom Premium Account