when to actually use the safe word?

JettOnly

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Thankyou guys, it all helps alot
It is nice to not be alone :)
I think the difficult thing was we cant see each other for a while so were playing online - I was doing what he told me too, so really I was just silly cos no way at all did he know what level things were hurting
and I guess I got more down cos I was totaly alone

But it is much easier to deal with something if you understand what it is :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Aibo

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

@Jett_only: No using a safeword is not 'admitting defeat' at least in real play it is something a real dominant rather encourage. If a slave have a mental breakdown, or get physically hurt. It will not be able to serve master fully anyhow. So you are not a bad slave for using it - you're rather a bad slave for NOT using the safeword.

@ickle_cat: My ex could suddenly 'curl up' and go cat-atonic. There were no way around it like talking or whatever. Only to give her time and she got back, but it were a very long landing in her case.

@smallest: Yes it is sometimes called to 'crash out' of the session.
And yes, it can happen to dominants / 'masters' also, during slave torture we often get into a feeling of wellbeing where we run on automatic. Before all this have be come routine, it happens that suddenly the subconscious starts yelling at us and we snap out of it all with a 'WTF am I doning?' kind of things. As bad a cold shower. Haven't happened in recent years, but I do remember some sessions getting spoiled completely that way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account