Playing when Ticklish

AriBee

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I am incredibly ticklish on most of my body, I'm not just talking a tiny bit ticklish, I'm talking merely graze over me and I burst into giggles, ticklish. I can be touched as long as they are firm grasps or touches and not light strokes. I absolutely hate it and I hate being tickled (I get violent and angry if someone tickles me too long, even once they stop).

So the reason I say this is because I've started exploring my submissive side a bit more but I've been too afraid to go too far because I'm afraid that it won't be possible or will just be ridiculous with how ticklish I am (sorry if that sounds incredibly dumb). So I'm basically posting to ask for any experiences of people who are ticklish or have been with people who are. I know it may seem stupid, but I'm just worried that how ticklish I am will prevent me from doing some of the things I want to in regards to the BDSM lifestyle.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

No, it's a fair concern. Tickle torture is a not-unheard of form of play--I've done it myself. And I love it when a sub's skin is sensitive--there are lots of ways for a dom to take advantage of that. You might find tickling seems different when it's being done erotically, but on the other hand you might hate it just as much as you otherwise. Discuss it with your dom and tell him/her your concerns.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I am quite ticklish especially on the neck but my neck is also my most erotic zone so I can't not have someone touch me there. It's all about context. If my partner and I are messing about play fighting and he goes for the neck I laugh and panic about my giggle fit - I also don't like being over tickled! But if he kisses me on the neck or places his hands firmly there it's a whole other sensation. I instantly get tingles and the horny switch is flicked...it's the same with any kind of kisses or licks, too soft and I squirm in a not so great way, I have to feel more firm pressure to find it arousing and not funny/annoying.

I would just tell your Dom that you need firmer touches because you are so sensitive and don't want play to descend into giggles or you getting angry from being tickled.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account