What's your safe word?

subspace

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

TheReverend

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Batman – Ha! This would not work for me considering I use this word a surprising amount. Take for example this morning: I was driving out of our subdivision when I saw a neighbor’s truck with about 50 bales of pine straw in the back and my normal reaction was to immediately say, “Holy pine straw Batman!†:D

This safeword is also not best suited for roleplay scenarios that actually involve Batman.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

"FLOGSTIENDEHUMPHIEMEN" Just like in the movie Euro Trip...

No, but seriously. my safe word is "Dandilion"
Being 4 sylables there sless chance it will slip out, and if they start to say it there's ample time to stop, however if i even here a hint of "Dand..." I stop, and ask..."what was that?" in case they stopped because they were unable to finish because of something i was doing...

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

Wed night it would seem a Sub had come up with a new safe word - however I recognized it right away. Let me think, hmm what was it? I think it was something like:

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

I usually go for something that has few letters as possible - but that worked well enough. it was a pretty good time by all. It was a simple slip og a young clamp.

Fileboom Premium Account