What's your safe word?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

When I was very young, I had a Batman costume with the mask and ears and everything, I was also threatened with a spanking off older women, and got slippered by a guy. Funny how things come round eh? :D
We have given up on a safeword, I just keep an eye on our safetoy. I quite like that, as nothing is said, and yet we both know when to calm it down.

Haha... here is the Eurotrip clip ..... She has a monkey too, but it's no safetoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTES9OH8J5Y&feature=player_embedded#

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

goodgirl

Mine is usually "yellow light" to stop what they're doing. "red rocket" to stop the scene completely. A modification of the color system. I've never tried a drop toy before when I'm gagged. I have just nodded yes or no when asked if I was ok. but i guess that sort of takes me out of the moment too. A drop toy is a good idea.

How often would you say that your safe word is used in play?

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Melanion

Hello. Brand new to the forums-- this is my first post.

Back when I actually had a partner where a safeword was needed, I used "Pax."

I put a lot of thought into that word, actually. I thought that I wanted it to be something very short and easy to say, and something that would never ever in a million years be said while fucking.

The word Pax means peace in latin.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sub4Life

We have two. I will say minime. Which is 'no' in latin. use this one when I need to stop and can't continue. This is usually used when I am being punished and need Him to stop. My Master came up with this one because he gets really into it and is afraid he will hurt me.

And my other is Moscow, where my Master grew up. This one is when I either need a moment to breath, or if I need to talk to Him or ask Him somthing about the game or act we are doing.

When I say Moscow he will ask me what I need, (to stop, ask question, him to go a little lighter) and I will tell him.

Fileboom Premium Account