What's your safe word?

Discussion in 'Safety aspects of BDSM' started by subspace, Nov 10, 2009.

1. subspace

subspace Member

Just out of pure unadulterated curiosity I was wonder what other's safe words are, or if you have another way to tell your partner to stop (drop toy like OLP).
    I have only used the color system and that was about 100 years ago. ;)

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. I no longer have a safeword. If I don't have my monkey safetoy, then a series of urgent movements does the trick, or if my mouth is free, then I just say that I'm not okay, in a very urgent tone of voice.

But even with all this, I'm lucky in that my master will repeatedly ask during a session if I am okay :)

3. Martello

Martello Member

"Forza" it means to charge (as in CHARRRRRRGE!) haha in Italian.

4. We decided to use the color system, mostly because in the heat of the moment, if panic hits, I don't want to be fumbling to remember a safe word. Plus if I am just not ok with the current activity, then I say yellow and we discuss what's going on. If everything is to stop immediately and without question, then I call red. Considering getting a safe toy too though since I will be in need of a good gag due to having roommates :D

5. master jey

master jey Moderator

don't use safeword enymore

6. ReallyGreen

ReallyGreen Member

Pineapple, you know. Like the tropical fruit.

7. pepeluism

pepeluism Member

I've only used safewords with one Mistress, a while back. It was "Red"

Nowadays my Mistress tells me she can tell by a certain "yelp" sound I have. I'm usually too far gone into subspace to be able to tell.

8. TheReverend

TheReverend New Member

BATMAN!!!!

That'll stop anybody.

9. GreyMac

GreyMac Member

I like 'Memphis'.
    Hearing my hometown come from my subbie's mouth is an attention getter. Drop toys are nice if/when you use a gag.

10. Martello

Martello Member

classic!

11. NaturallyAlyssa

NaturallyAlyssa New Member

While Batman is fantastic, I like Pineapple. Always have. Although a drop toy could be nice for those moments when any word spouted out would be muffled...

12. subspace

subspace Member

Batman – Ha! This would not work for me considering I use this word a surprising amount. Take for example this morning: I was driving out of our subdivision when I saw a neighbor’s truck with about 50 bales of pine straw in the back and my normal reaction was to immediately say, “Holy pine straw Batman!†:D

13. TheReverend

TheReverend New Member

This safeword is also not best suited for roleplay scenarios that actually involve Batman.

14. Martello

Martello Member

Or if you're a bad guy lol

15. master jey

master jey Moderator

XD